• 2 inches

Votes: 368 71.7%
  • 20 iq points

Votes: 145 28.3%

• Total voters

pjcx

Just Browsing
Media
2 inches unless your at the near max point. i'm a very intelligent guy, and i'll tell you straight up alot of my unhappiness is a result of my intelligence. its totally fucking overrated, if you think your unhappy cause your dumb its probably cause you have a low self esteem, not cause your dumb

capt. nemo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm bored to tears with intellectuals. I get hard for guys who are young, hung, and dim -- as long as they don't talk much. Please, everyone, take the two inches! I know I would.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
2 inches unless your at the near max point. i'm a very intelligent guy, and i'll tell you straight up alot of my unhappiness is a result of my intelligence. its totally fucking overrated, if you think your unhappy cause your dumb its probably cause you have a low self esteem, not cause your dumb

Ignorance is bliss, as they say.

Witlof

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm apparently above average on both measures but would go for the IQ any day. Another two inches may not make me a freak, but it would be pushing the boundaries of insertability.
And I'd go for the extra 20 IQ points on a partner too (unless he was already very intelligent but badly hung).

tritonal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
IQ is bullshit, people. It's nothing but a measure of how good you are at taking tests. You could have IQ points coming out your ass and still be as dumb as a box of rocks because you never bothered to go and learn anything worthwhile. Dilligence and hard work will get you a lot farther in life than just being intelligent. Intelligence without wisdom or common sense isn't too useful, either. Take Marilyn vos Savant for example. She claims to be the smartest person alive with an IQ of 200 something. What does she do? She writes a newspaper column, answering riddles. Essentially, she's pretty worthless. I certainly wouldn't call her a genius. Sure, she may be smart, and that's probably a pretty cushy job, but it's certainly not something that I would be proud of doing.

Would I take a little more motivation over an extra two inches? Hell yes. I'd also go for some more common sense, and I could certainly do with a few more social mores. As for IQ points? Hell no. Bring on the cock.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Intelligence isn't the same thing as wisdom. You're saying that someone cannot be intelligent if they don't know something worthwhile, and that's not true. It's possible to be completley ignorant and still highly intelligent. Though the nature of intelligence is still being studied and debated, in general it would be accurate to say that while wisdom is learned intelligence is more or less innate. Granted, IQ tests are notoriously arbitrary, and the jury's still out on what exactly the definition of intelligence is, but for the time being anyway they're about the best way to gauge intelligence- as it is commonly understood- that we've got.

and anyone who claims to have an IQ over 200 is full of shit because there are not enough people in the world for an IQ of 200 to even be possible. An IQ of 100 theoretically should be right at the 50th percentile. An IQ of 201 would be as rare as somewhere between 1 in 7 billion or 1 in 120 billion depending on what scale and test you are using. There are not 7 billion people alive in the world, so the number is meaningless.

noface60

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Based on the previous posts, I can say: Hooray! Everyone at LPSG has high IQ's and has a large penis! Aren't we the best?!

*points to above post* See what I mean?

Or, perhaps the people with low iq's just dont want to post them. Whatver, hasty overgeneralizations are irrelevant anyway. We now return to the big cock high iq discussion.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Do I have to give up two inches to get the twenty IQ points? (How fucking unfair is it that I already have the smallest dick AND the lowest IQ of all the posters in this thread?) But if it is a free prize either way, why, I might go for the inches. My embarrassing stupidity has worked out okay so far.

nodak_stud

Experimental Member
Media
Well I'm more than happy with my size, so I would have to go with 20 IQ points. Only problem with that though is that IQ doesn't seem to equate to much anymore in this day and age, can I ask for $20,000 instead?

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
and anyone who claims to have an IQ over 200 is full of shit because there are not enough people in the world for an IQ of 200 to even be possible. An IQ of 100 theoretically should be right at the 50th percentile. An IQ of 201 would be as rare as somewhere between 1 in 7 billion or 1 in 120 billion depending on what scale and test you are using. There are not 7 billion people alive in the world, so the number is meaningless.

Quite mistaken.
An IQ of 200 could occur if there were only a handful of people in the world.
It's no different, say, than nose size.
If a 12-inch nose were so distributed that you would normally count on seeing one only in a population of 14 billion, say, that doesn't mean you would not find one in a group of seven people, to pick a figure at random.
The odds would be emphatically against such a discovery, but it would be entirely possible.
And you wouldn't say that the fact of having a 12-inch nose in such a case is meaningless.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you sure nose size is the example you wanted to use?
J/K.

I'll have to take the I.Q. points because I'm intelligent enough to know that two inches on a girl would freak out most potential partners.

Never taken an official I.Q. test. are the internet versions valid at all?

OKFarmer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was thinking this might be a which would you rather lose poll. Either way I'd still be above gifted/cursed however you wish to look at it. If I had to add one it would be IQ because another 2 inches would just be another 2 inches that never made it in. BTW ways to temporarily boost your IQ: 1) peppermint, 2) Mozart, 3) Aricept (R) have all been shown through valid research to give increased cognitive scores.

blahblah123

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i voted 2 inches, no hesitation.
i have an above average penis, but nothing amazing (i'm a little over 7X5.5 hard) and i think the 2 inches extra would impress almost any woman i come into contact with. plus 20 IQ points just arent significant enough to me to trump 2 inches...iq isn't the be-all-end-all of intelligence, anyway.