• 20 iq points

Votes: 145 28.3%

• Total voters

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I would like the two inches--one extra in length and one extra in girth. An 8" X 7" hard cock would be pretty nice--for shock value. I don't care about extra IQ points. I learned in school that there are varying facets of intelligences anyway. I am not looking to beat people in the intelligence game.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A problem with IQ testing -- particularly with young people (such as the 14-year-old mentioned earlier) -- is that the people administering the test are not always well-trained in how to do so.

I've observed IQ testing of very young children (6-8 years old) by school guidance counselors whose area of expertise isn't in assessment. They'd often, unintentionally, give nonverbal cues to the correct answer during testing. (For example, they might linger a little longer over the right answer "Is it this one, or this one, or thiiiiiiiiiiis one, or this one?" or hold their breath in anticipation if the child was pointing to the right answer but hadn't selected it yet.)

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can understand someone not wanting two additional inches, but I cannot begin to understand anyone not wanting additional intelligence -- no matter how bright they are.

Has anyone said they didn't want additional intelligence, period? We were offered the hypothetical choice between one or the other. If "both" were a third choice, then I can't imagine anyone not choosing both.

Which brings up a different question for me: What if wisdom were one of the choices? New question: If you could choose between either (a) 2 inches and 20 bonus IQ points, or (b) the opportunity to revisit one decision you made in the past and change it, what would you choose?

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Has anyone said they didn't want additional intelligence, period? We were offered the hypothetical choice between one or the other. If "both" were a third choice, then I can't imagine anyone not choosing both.

Additional intelligence could lead to insanity, IMO.

(additional IQ points don't necessarily make you any more intelligent - they're just a higher score on a test. Sort of like wishing to finish in the 99th percentile of the GMAT as opposed to the 96th percentile - although that wish might might have the practical consequence of getting you into a better business school. At any rate, some intelligent people don't test well or simply don't give a shit. When I wrote exams in university, I would read through all the questions before starting. The relief at realizing that I knew how to answer the questions was almost immediately overtaken by a sense of despair that I would now have to spend 2 hours writing the answers down.)

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
^^^^ Tickled to see how appropriate rob_just_rob's signature is for this thread.

New question: If you could choose between either (a) 2 inches and 20 bonus IQ points, or (b) the opportunity to revisit one decision you made in the past and change it, what would you choose?

Change one decision in the past.

LotlBotl

Just Browsing
Media
I would take the 2 extra inches... maybe i would try to trade 20 IQ points of mine to get 4 extra inches...
An IQ of 155 would still be enough and maybe it would be easyer to be satisfied...
With less intelligence, a bigger penis would just be cool andf make me happy... I would try to get a girl to fuck and not to talk to and then 12 inches would be nice...

Channelwood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No one with an IQ over 200? It has nothing to do with the number of people in the world. IQ is a formula that is quantity mental age divided by physical age end quantity multiplied by 100. Written out IQ = (Mental age/Physical age) x 100. My wife was test at age 7. Her mental age was 14.7 years. Thus (14.7/7) x 100 = (2.1) x 100 = 210. .

While that was one of the original intents of Binet's IQ scale, it hasn't been applied that way in decades. "Divide by age" is no longer used by any accepted IQ test, although children's ones are frequently age-corrected, but by far more sophisticated methods.

IQ is a ranked projection onto a normal (Gaussian) distribution, with 100 being the mean and a standard deviation of 16 or 15 (depending on Satnford-Binet or Wechsler). Problem is, the population's IQ is not a Gaussian distribution far away from the center.

In fact, IQ tests are most reliable around their designed midpoint score, so the typical IQ test is most reliable around 100. Tests must be *very* carefully designed to reliably discriminate at very high or very low levels, and even in those cases, sufficient cross correlation has to be done to norm it with other similar instruments. Currently there is heated debate in the psychometric community about the norming of various tests, but everyone pretty much agrees that there are currently no tests that are capable of measuring above 190. (Note: not that there aren't people who might have a "theoretical" IQ of above 190, simply that no test exists to determine variations above 190. )

Marilyn vos Savant's IQ listing in Guinness is a result of a juvenile age-normed test, although she did reportedly score quite high on the Mega Society's admission test. Guinness no longer accepts entries in that category, so her listing stands and she's used that cachet in her publications.

And, yes, there are several high IQ support groups online.

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

(additional IQ points don't necessarily make you any more intelligent - they're just a higher score on a test. Sort of like wishing to finish in the 99th percentile of the GMAT as opposed to the 96th percentile - although that wish might might have the practical consequence of getting you into a better business school. At any rate, some intelligent people don't test well or simply don't give a shit. When I wrote exams in university, I would read through all the questions before starting. The relief at realizing that I knew how to answer the questions was almost immediately overtaken by a sense of despair that I would now have to spend 2 hours writing the answers down.)

And lets not forget that issue of thinking differently than a lot of other people. And people expecting "great things" from you....:rolleyes:

Stupid people already hurt me in my head place, 20 points up and I think my head would 'splode.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I wanted more length, all I'd do is slip on a penis extender. But that isn't a problem with me. Being smarter would help you get more..........

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media

Actually, some have sounded like extra intelligence had astonishingly little appeal for them, mindseye. Like it would be bad news.

2 inches unless your at the near max point. i'm a very intelligent guy, and i'll tell you straight up alot of my unhappiness is a result of my intelligence. its totally fucking overrated.

I'm bored to tears with intellectuals. I get hard for guys who are young, hung, and dim -- as long as they don't talk much. Please, everyone, take the two inches! I know I would.

I'd say in general the 2 inches is going to be a lot more salient than 20 points on an IQ test, but I voted for the latter since I really don't want an 11" penis. Mine's big enough as it is.

I'm Asian, I already have enough IQ points. Inches, please. ;D

i voted 2 inches, no hesitation.
i have an above average penis, but nothing amazing (i'm a little over 7X5.5 hard) and i think the 2 inches extra would impress almost any woman i come into contact with. plus 20 IQ points just arent significant enough to me to trump 2 inches...iq isn't the be-all-end-all of intelligence, anyway.

Your question about wisdom is fascinating, mindseye.

Which brings up a different question for me: What if wisdom were one of the choices? New question: If you could choose between either (a) 2 inches and 20 bonus IQ points, or (b) the opportunity to revisit one decision you made in the past and change it, what would you choose?

I'm thinking, man, I'm thinking. Give me a week.

D_Don_D_Crapper

Just Browsing
Media
I don't want to brag but... neither.

My biggest problem is that I think too much about stuff rather than just getting on. If I improved my IQ it think i'd spend even more time dithering over the things I worry about.

And if my cock was two inches bigger I think it might be uncomfortably big rather than just bigger than average.

I like my cock, and I like my brain. They just don't like EACH OTHER.

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I don't want to brag but... neither.

My biggest problem is that I think too much about stuff rather than just getting on. If I improved my IQ it think i'd spend even more time dithering over the things I worry about.

And if my cock was two inches bigger I think it might be uncomfortably big rather than just bigger than average.

I like my cock, and I like my brain. They just don't like EACH OTHER.

From my bits to your keyboard.