• 20 iq points

Votes: 145 28.3%

• Total voters

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have tested between 130 and 160 on IQ tests, so Ill say 145 for me...

I was told when I took the test that the actual iq could be + or - 3 points from my score. So I could be from 126-132 because it's hard to pinpoint exactly. But you shouldn't be able to score 130 one time and 160 another, from what I was told. so... ???

most true savants would fail most mainstream IQ tests despite their remarkable abilities which prove their mind far superior at given tasks...

how can you fail an iq test? That would be pretty bad if you took the test and were given an "F". LOL

JSchwa1986

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think I'm smart enough. Could I be smarter, sure, but I don't know that I'd want to be. And I do not know my IQ score.

So I'd take the 2 inches.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
What about an option for making my penis a little smaller? Not meaning or wanting to brag, but my IQ is already in what is considered "genius" range. My penis is (just barely) in the double digits. I'll keep my IQ where it is, but while I do love my big dick, I'd happily shave a little off to make it a little more user friendly. It's fine to use by myself, it's fine to show, but when it somes down to using, it normally presents some problems.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Calculating the number of people in the world with a particular IQ by this method only works if the distribution is Gaussian.

While it is a good approximation for the majority of the population, the distribution severely deviates from a normal distribution at the tails of the curve, especially at 6 sigma above the mean.

True. I'm just taking published figures at face value. (I can't say what adjustments, if any, have been made to the projected Gaussian distribution. But I can't very well test the entire planetary population, so I take one such figure, knowing it's someone's best guess.)
The point is that whatever the real figure might be, the incidence is very very low.
And to have two such people in one household becomes exponentially less likely.
However, that said, and call me naive, but FarmerHedgehog (the wife) is starting to persuade me.

DarkPhantom

Experimental Member
Media
I was told when I took the test that the actual iq could be + or - 3 points from my score. So I could be from 126-132 because it's hard to pinpoint exactly. But you shouldn't be able to score 130 one time and 160 another, from what I was told. so... ???

Depends on what sort if IQ test, I prefer [SIZE=-1]tests based on matrices since they are ussually "culture fair", meaning no education is needed. I'd say to pin point your IQ it's best to take tests for a specific IQ range and if you hit the ceiling you just take another one thats created for a higher range.

As probably said before, remember that there is alot more useful features then raw IQ. I would prefer an even mix of knowledge, common sense, EQ etc before having an exceptional high IQ. :smile:

[/SIZE]

capt. nemo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Can I please urge people to take the IQ over the 2"...

Who knows, the extra 20IQ might lead to PMs above and beyond "Hey wanna see my cock?"

No it wouldn't! It would just lead to more threads with topics like "Wanna see my new brain pics?" or "Watch me suck my own brain!" or "Do you adjust your brain in public?"

OKFarmer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry for the typo rubi, I know those tend to aggitate me too, but then I'm too tired to go back and recheck everything for posting on a webpage. As I said in an earlier post on another topic, I'd worked 14 shifts at 10 hours each in a 16 day period. Since then I've done 4 more shifts, have today off and work 6 more starting tomorrow.

I don't know about other people but I couldn't hold interest in a conversation with someone who thinks that Cardinal red is redderererer than Candy apple red for a few hours (God, Imagine 60 years of that). I got lucky in meeting the Evil One. Many of my friends got out of school and noticed that they attracted mainly canary with tits types who were more interested in their income than compatability. I found what I feel is a good catch and went with it.

This thread has been hijacked long enough (much more than 2 inches worth of screen).

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Sorry for the typo rubi, I know those tend to aggitate me too, but then I'm too tired to go back and recheck everything for posting on a webpage.

Don't worry, OKF, I'm a collector.:cool:
And since I've demonstrated problems with numeracy on this thread, my tolerance of everything is way higher than usual.
Even bumped my humility up a bit ... but I guess I can't brag about that.:biggrin1:

OKFarmer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cool by me rubi. Personally I'm surprised that no one has said they'd rather have 2 inches added to a slice of pie or 20 points added onto their fantasy football league score. But then this is the LPSG which doesn't stand for Loving Pie Support Group or Lives Phantasyfootball Support Group.

Capt Nemo,
You forgot to mention: Does your brain feel better supported in baseball caps or stocking caps?

wispandex_bulge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
But you shouldn't be able to score 130 one time and 160 another, from what I was told. so... ???

If i was tired one day and took one test, then well rested and fed another day and took another test, it is entirely possible to score over such a wide range...if you can name one person who has a constant command of the same amount of mental faculty at all hours of the day, well i just dont think you can...

TO illustrate my point about education and experience: can any of you tell me the difference between "if", "only if", and "if and only if"? I guarantee that only those with mathematical or philosophical backgrounds can tell me within 1 minute...anyone else woudl have to really work it out first...

lifewillkillyou

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think my IQ is only around 115 or less, I'm not really all that sure. So to add 20 points to my IQ would really do nothing for me. I'm just a pack mule, so give me the extra two so I can have some fun before I break a leg and have to be put down.

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
However, that said, and call me naive, but FarmerHedgehog (the wife) is starting to persuade me.

I hope you're not a betting bet.

As I think about it the choice, it would be affected by where you are in life and what you aspire to be. If you are young and want to a doctor so bad, but not especially bright, the 20 IQ points would be especially appealing. If however, you are a manual labor, and worked yourself up to foreman, and never went to college, you probably arent gonna now. So IQ is not as important. I stand by my decision of two inches, since I should be smart enough to get a masters without much of a problem, but I don't have the discipline or self-control. I still couldn't win at poker either for same reason.

Unichorn

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would take the IQ points as i have 8"x6"

As some one said earlier we can try enlarge ourselves manually but we cant increase our IQ's manually

At 133 IQ points i can act dumb if i have to, to get laid. but a less intelligent guy with 9 inches couldnt act intelligent even if he wanted to, so the IQ points are the way to go and if you did add IQ points then you could earn more money and attract slightly more woman

U