Two Midlife Ejaculation Issues

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Duke610, Dec 11, 2007.

1. Duke610

Duke610 Member

Albums:
    Hi all - I'm a 50 y/o single gay male. I started masturbating when I was 11, and have averaged about twice a day every day of my life since. Even now 4 times in a day isn't all that unusual. Though unpartnered (thank gawd ;) I also have sex 2-3 times a week. This seems to me about average and doesn't interfere with any other aspects of my life, and these patterns have been long established for many many years. But two things have started happening lately which seem odd.

First, my entire life whenever I jacked off, I wouldn't shoot much further than my navel. Once in a very great while the first shot might hit my lower chest. Now, starting in the last six months or so, practically every time I get off the first time of the day I hit myself square in the chest, and I've facial'd myself three times in the past month. Absolutely nothing about frequency, edging, technique, etc. has changed. Why would I suddenly start coming so much harder and shooting further than I ever did before?

The other thing is I produce a fairly modest amount of precum (compared to some I seem) but also in the last six months or so I've started to produce what I suppose might be called post-cum. I keep leaking semen for perhaps half an hour after ejaculating. It's a little annoying because with the aforementioned frequency this means I have a fairly constant damp spot in my boxers.

I was wearing chinos and it actually made a spot on the front and my friends were teasing me telling me I was incontinent and I was so pissed off (lol) at them I told them the truth and now I'm getting teased mercilessly.

Both these things seem like something that would happen much earlier in life and taper off later, instead of starting when I'm well into middle age. Anybody had either of these happen and/or have an idea what's going on?

I'm not objecting to either, just kinda curious why now.

Thanks.

2. apollo

apollo Member

OK, let me get this straight. You are 50 years old, you are still able to get it up as well as "shoot" cum. You produce pre-cum, something that a lot of guys only hope to do, AND you produce enough cum that you leak a little afterwards. Hell, I'd say count your lucky stars. You've got it made!

3. GBF64

GBF64 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I second. Many guys could only hope to be as fortunate as you.

4. cyberczar

cyberczar New Member

When's the last time you've had your prostate checked (by a urologist that is)?

I knew a guy who had an enlarged prostate and he didn't believe it because he boasted at how much better his sex life improved before he found out.

Draft saved Draft deleted