Two New links from new member

bartonside

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The first guy was filmed by Sean Cody under the name Horse Hung. He is very big but may have been pumping. It's possible he has been a member of LPSG under the name Giganticock. As to the second - I'm not sure. If it is a fake, it's a very convincing one. If it isn't - anyopne got his phone number?

geekslut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The first guy was filmed by Sean Cody under the name Horse Hung. He is very big but may have been pumping. It's possible he has been a member of LPSG under the name Giganticock. As to the second - I'm not sure. If it is a fake, it's a very convincing one. If it isn't - anyopne got his phone number?

The first guy did not pump. I have the complete movie. He starts soft and gets hard. Cums and goes soft again. He's huge. Period.

The 2nd has been floating around for a while. I don't doubt it. Looks real enoug to me.

dufus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Holy smokes, these guys are huge. The first has been around for some time. I think the guy was 18 when the video was made. He went under the name "Mikey Crash" and it was said he is 10.5 inches by 7 inches. There has been some discussion about him at LPSG where he might have been a member at one time under a different name. Although huge, his dick looks deformed to me. The second is unbelievably long, but it is rather skinny. It looks real to me.

Mackleanen Beebarf

Experimental Member
Media
I have my doubts about that second one. It might not be fake, but it looks like he's playing some tricks with the perspective. Everything just looks too out of proportion. Notice when he's jerking it, his two hands appear to be nearly as tall as his entire torso!

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The second guy is Forearm604, and he's a member here. He's very big and genuine, although has been known to use flattering camera angles (don't we all sometimes!),and has been accused of exaggerating his size (like he needs to!). He's got 4 vids and some pics posted at xtube.

XTube

cheers

Dillon