Two New Pictures Of Me, Three Of The Girlfriend. (Turducken)

D_William Fuckner

Experimental Member
Media
i figured as much. is why i am so curious about why you do what you do.

I use the internet as an outlet for my argumentative nature, at times. Although i've learned it's socially non-feasible, and have thus learned to control it, I am also easily irritated and annoyed. The interwebz are a good place for me to pull my shenanigans

killerbeedick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dude you need to take a video of her blowing you seriously! i have a half breed gf too, german and thai, and she looks like lela fuckin star no lie... and when she gets here i'm going to make so many videos, and i will post them with her permission... but i may need to upgrade to a member account... maybe we can have who blows the biggest load compitition, or most sexiest fuck scene, this would be the place to do it!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sorry for being a dick before, btw.

s'all right. is a big dick site. sometimes it gets away from you. i may or may not have stumbled stumble into assbutt-ery of my own :redface: once or twice.

I use the internet as an outlet for my argumentative nature, at times. Although i've learned it's socially non-feasible, and have thus learned to control it, I am also easily irritated and annoyed. The interwebz are a good place for me to pull my shenanigans

shenanigans is a great word. i usually blame all my moments of meh on misguided chicanery.