Two OLD pics of my BIG cock for the GIRLS

B_CanadianRacer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here are two pics of my big dick for the WOMEN on here. And YES I have a webcam..and YES i have msn/yahoo....Im 27 from canada...The pics are old..like 8 years old..so im much more tanned and not as skinny anylonger....not to mention i shave ALL the hair now.
mydk1.jpg
mydk2.jpg

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
We've seen this cock used in pics by several people even since I've been here.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
We've seen this cock used in pics by several people even since I've been here.

mmmhmm....

your best bet CR is to post a new pic, with a card that says your username and LPSG or something of the like.

Sorry bud, if that IS you... your pic has been plastered about the net.
If it's not... your going to loose respect from the Women AND men on here.
C

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That is the most overused penis on the internet... AboutAverage showed about four or five examples (good job boy!) and those are just the ones he can find... one more is casth...., he is using it also. Several women on the site claim to have seen it on several different men? This is clearly the most confusing cock on the planet!:banghead2:

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
That is the most overused penis on the internet... AboutAverage showed about four or five examples (good job boy!) and those are just the ones he can find... one more is casth...., he is using it also. Several women on the site claim to have seen it on several different men? This is clearly the most confusing cock on the planet!:banghead2:

LOL, well put!

I'm not saying it's not his... it's clearly somebody's. Now if I were this guy I'd prove it was mine just to clear the air and shut everyone else claiming it as theirs up. :smile:

B_CanadianRacer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well an ex took them...BAD ex...so the fact that they are all over the net is not a surprise to me..im just thankful they dotn have my face in them....Furthermore i will work on getting a pic with a piece of paper..or w/e..until then the only way i can prove is with a webcam...which i HAVE done...:D

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well an ex took them...BAD ex...so the fact that they are all over the net is not a surprise to me..im just thankful they dotn have my face in them....Furthermore i will work on getting a pic with a piece of paper..or w/e..until then the only way i can prove is with a webcam...which i HAVE done...:D
:bsflag: