Two or More Cocks on a Guy

croixbull: Hey,
This place needs livening up so I thought I would relate a story that is true about seeing a guy with two dicks on him.

It was when I was in college and I went into a building to whiz on the way to class. There were two guys standing peeing next to each other when I walked up to the urinal, pulled out the hose and started peeing. The guy in the middle was peeing with a very small cock about half the size of my little finger in length held between his thumb and first finger. Suddenly he reached into his zipper and pulled out another one the same size, held it between his first finger and middle finger and started peeing from that one too. I thought "Hey, look at that."

The guy to his right freaked and said, "God, you've got two! How many balls have you got?!" The double dicked guy said , "Only two. You know what they say that two heads are better than one, but, their so small. I'd give 'em both for a horsecock like that guy." He looked right at me. Finished and tucked them in. When I finished, I turned around and he was standing there looking at me. I guess I just stared at his crotch and left hurriedly.

Hell, now days I would have asked him if he needed a good mutual suck session. I did notice that both sides of his pants were worn for having a dick on each side. Looked like a way of telling if a guy has two.

Anybody out there seen, known or got it on with a guy with two or more cocks?

CB

H8Monga: :eek: :D
"I thought, 'Hey, look at that.'" HAHAHA

I wonder whatever happened to him. I bet he could tell some interesting stories. Amazing they both work!

AnonyMs: If he needed to urinate through both, I wonder if he also had two bladders that needed to be emptied or else he wouldn't have had to make the switch mid-stream as it were.

I suspect it was a hoax myself....

Solis24: Well it is a medical condition although awfully rare of a man winding up with 2 penes. Due to the way in which this develops, everything else is single and ordinary. I've read that it some cases, only one is functional, in some cases, both. So although it is highly improbable, I am not willing to discount this story as made-up... I mean, there are some guys like that out there so they're bound to pop up every now and then, yes?

Finedessert: Well, Talk about being stupid...When I was 10 years old I meet another kid who told me he had three dicks..He would show me one in the morning,one at lunch time, and one after dinner. He would make the one he showed after dinner spit at me. He asked me not to tell anyone that he had three dicks, so I never did. It was our little secret....I always though Geeze I wish I had three. It was funny though the one after dinner was always bigger than the other two.

I was so stupid!

Grandpa

aquaman875: Put me in the skeptical column. He peed through one, then switched to the other?? He would need more "plumbing" than just 2 penises to pull that off. An internal "Y" spigget?

I'm not buying it.

jackinman: Damn it......I knew it.....there are aliens among us!!!!!!
Sounds like a case for the Men in Black.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=bilbobagginsx link=board=meetgreet;num=1050536003;start=0#1 date=04/16/03 at 17:03:52]With apologies to JonB and others:

"White man piss with forked dick!"

:D

Pecker[/quote]

Actually, I was thinking the same thing. You should hear Kevin Costner in Dances with Wolves. The woman who translated his lines into Lakota decided to have a little fun. There's one scene:

Costner: Tatanka tanka (It was a big buffalo.)
Greene: Hiya, tatanka cikala yelo (No, the buffalo was actually small.)

And the censors cut the scene out because of what they thought tatanka referred to. (Clue: It's attached to Costner.) :D

croixbull: Hey gang,
Go ahead, laugh it up. It is true. Freaky, but true. Lotsa different types of people out there.

CB

H8Monga: Grandpa we still love you! :) I was a dumb kid too.

jackinman... hilarious :D

Donk: croix, I don't doubt your story, but you probably won't have much luck finding another man with this condition. Most people won't encounter something this rare once in a lifetime, let alone twice. To me, the most surprising part of your story is that Mr. Double Dick was so open about it. I bet most guys with that condition would try their best to hide it by going into a stall rather than standing at a urinal between two other guys.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=Donk link=board=meetgreet;num=1050536003;start=12#12 date=04/18/03 at 06:21:51] I bet most guys with that condition would try their best to hide it by going into a stall rather than standing at a urinal between two other guys.[/quote]

Apparently some guys get off on showing their extraordinary genitalia at urinals. Remember Rip?
;D