Two Paris of Underwear?

bigwhitie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Sorry if this has been posted before...but i wondered if anyone else always wears two pairs of underwear. I wear a pair of briefs of boxer-briefs under a pair of boxers every single day...i think it does a good job making my bulge a little less pronounced.

Thoughts from the folk?

Gnashin Teefe

Sexy Member
Media
I had some friends in high school who wore tightey-whities under their boxers. Boxers for fashion (they were the cool underwear to have), but the tightey-whities helped them hide those pesky spontaneous boners that we all deal with as teenagers.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Personally, I wouldn't like to have 2 layers of underwear under my pants, yet to each his own. I ride a bike about 5,000 miles per year, both to commute to work and for sport. Lycra cycling shorts or bibs with a padded crotch is essential to handle extended periods on the seat. When I get off the bike, the last thing I want to wear is anything snug around my crotch. I was a briefs guy for decades and started to wear boxers 4 years ago. I like the looser fit better than the confinement of snug underwear.

My suggestion: Try wearing just one pair of underwear. Once you get used to it, you'll feel more comfortable.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Point of reference: The words "two", "Paris", and "underwear" don't belong together in the same sentence.

Does too!!

"I went to Paris two times and came back without my underwear both times."

"Two straight guys in Paris stuffed their underwear in my mouth.

"I went to two underwear stores in Paris and still couldn't find my size."

"Two underwear models in Paris gave me their phone numbers."

"I like to wear two Paris of underwear. OOH LA LA!!"

Last edited: