Two part question, one to "bulge watchers", other to hung

balkanxxl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am def part of this "bulge watching" group. Some days when I am out I can't stop looking down in that area. lol And what's often interesting is that guys will notice and smile because they know they are showing.

My two questions are:

1) On days that you are bulge watching, what percentage of guys do you spot, that have a CLEAR bulge (clear meaning, you can not mistake it for how the jeans, pants, sweatpants are positioned, seams etc.. its clear its a dick) and it has to be big BIG bulge. Not counting when you see a guys bulge but it looks small(thin/not long).

In my experience, its only 5 to 10%...but when you see it, its like wow.

2) To the hung guys, what clothing gurantees that your bugle will be very noticeable? And any specific position (standing, walking, sitting a certain way)?

For me it seems sweatpants area maybe the type of clothing that would make any big bulge obvious? or am i wrong? some of the best i've ever seen have been guys in sweatpants.

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
walking to my car in the apartment parking area, I saw a young and cute dude wearing tight jeans and a huge rodeo belt. when I said "wow, that's huge!", he grinned and told me what rodeo he won it at. he thought I was looking at his buckle! :haha:

bulgeguy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I think my briefs affect my bulge more than the outer clothing itself. If I am wearing tighty-whitey style briefs, or any kind of boxers with a pouch, my balls and dick get squished together and pushed forward. This makes a noticeable bulge in jeans, sweat pants, or anything. If I wear loose boxers though, my balls hang lower and pull everything down so I don't protrude forward as much.

glowfish

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In my case it seems to be the outline of the head that makes it immediately noticeable, well-fitting jeans being the major culprit.