Two questions

trentster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would search for this info, but searching has been disabled.

One, I hold in my cum by squeezing the head of my cock so nothing shoots out, though some usually leaks out. I was wondering if anything harmful can happen because of this.

Two, I had sex for the first time a couple of days ago, but when she gave me oral and during sex, I didn't feel anything. It was like putting your cock in body temperature water. I didn't feel her tongue or her lips, and there was no sensation when I was inside her. I could kind of feel her hand, but anything else and it was like my penis was numb. Anybody else ever get this?

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
One, I hold in my cum by squeezing the head of my cock so nothing shoots out, though some usually leaks out. I was wondering if anything harmful can happen because of this.
It's generally not a good idea as doing so can result in forcing the semen up into your bladder. It has to go somewhere, after all. May I ask why you don't just let it fly?

D_percypenguin

Account Disabled
Media
1- holding in cum is terribly bad for your penis. Those who hold it in tend to have higher chances of prostrate cancer, loss in penis length (over time, yet still significant to any man.) damaging effects to any and all organs connected with the bladder, and bringing the years of difficult pissing to earlier times. No nutrients are actually absorbed at this point because the jizz is way way past the absorbing places in a person's digestive system.
Was taking to a friend (who is a doctor) and she tells me that blocking pee, cum, or anything else that wants to come out blocks the water chakras in our bodies.

In short, holding cum in is bad!

2. Do you feel an attraction to her ? do you really like her ?
Maybe its time you explored your 1% :tongue:

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
at the very least, holding back your cum greatly increases the chance/risk of getting a urinary tract infection. Let your cum fly

D_Deceptivus Wrongpeter

Experimental Member
Media
Howdy Trent, welcome -

Don't hold your cum by pinching: your body has all kinds of one-way valves to ensure you jet your cum. Pinching isn't good for them. When your nuts come to a boil, let the load fly. When you use rubbers, be sure to use the type with the reservoir at the tip, and that the tip is actually large enough to hold your load. A lot of the sexual satisfaction men get is feeling the pipes empty so don't cheat yourself.

Don't be surprised that your first time blow job didn't do it for you... my first BJ felt like I had put my tool into a jar of warm mayonnaise... it felt like nothing. DON"T PANIC, it could be any one of these things:

You are so used to the specific grip of your hand while masturbating, anything looser feels like nothing. Pussy, ass, mouth will all feel different to your cock, give it 6 months or a year and pick which one you like best.

You may have been so wrapped up in the newness of the situation, or if your woman was having a good time that you sexually blanked out. Once you get used to having sex, this will go away and you may feel more.

If she's not experienced giving head, she may not know the right way to put pressure on your tool to get you off. Most first time chicks use too much pressure (and teeth) but some are too slack and there's no sensation. Experience will fix that too.

trentster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She's pretty experienced in giving head, and I wasn't really nervous or anything, but it could be that I just wasn't used to it. It's good to know that I'm not the only one whose first experience wasn't that great. If that's what it was going to feel like for me, I would probably never have sex again.
On the upside, I pleased the hell out of her, she rode me for an hour.

I hold it in because it's a bit messy, but hearing that, I think I'll let it fly. I don't always hold it in, just at times where it would be messy to clean up.

Thank you all for the answers, I just hope you're right.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
yes...i know the numb dick thing...happens more after drinking too much...and as i get older also...i too blame the cut cock syndrome..but i think it is the aging process the most...ever hear of the old phrase...spirit willing flesh is not...it is true...i find morning sex is more enjoyable

trentster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I don't drink, and I'm not old yet. My body was willing and able, but the entire experience felt more like I was in a waiting room. Long, boring, and nothing to do.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
trentster, your disappointment with BJ's isn't uncommon. Some guys just don't get anything out of it.