Two Snaps!!

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Lots of people get finger-snaps. When Aretha Franklin performed the Nessum Dorma at the Grammys with only 8 minutes of preparation, she definitely earned two snaps. Love her or not, the fact that Beyonce has made herself a household name earned her two snaps. Snaps just aren't for props though, when Whitney Houston married Bobby Brown she received two big ass what-the-hell-are-you-doing?! snaps. Anywho, once a week I'm going to get drunk and tell you guys who I think deserves two snaps for props, who deserves two aw-hell-naw snaps for exercising poor judgment, and which forum member gets two snaps for posting something witty or insightful.

Starting off with the good news, and this hasn't been confirmed but msnbc is running the story here:
msnbc.com Video Player
Supposedly a New York businessman has purchased a much stigmatized sex-tape of Marilyn Monroe in an auction. Instead of selling out and slandering the late Monroe's name, the unidentified man says he plans to keep the video under lock and key. Seeing as how most news outlets would wet themselves at a chance to air a dead sex symbol's dirty laundry (especially since JFK is rumored to be in the video which features Marilyn committing 'unnatural' sex acts), i definitely give this guy two snaps for having respect for Mizz Monroe and showing some class. I don't care how much he beats off to this video, as long as he doesn't whore it out for the world to see.

Now, unfortunately, it's time to hand out some -you'se-a-damn-fool snaps. Sisqo. Sisqo, Sisqo, Sisqo, we've been making fun of Queen Sisqo for years and I almost started to feel bad for a girl, then these pictures surface And The HOT AZZ MESS Award Goes To ... Lil SISQO With His Blonde BABY CURLS!!! - MediaTakeOut.com™ 2008
Now i'm all for uniqueness and being yourself and rainbows and sunshine and all that, but why isn't anybody close to him telling him that he looks a HTM (hot trans mess)!!!! This just looks horrible, and then you have the shirt unbuttoned halfway like it's 1997 all over again, Lord have mercy. Now I'm a fan of his music, I think he has a wonderful voice, but if we're going to accept him back into society dude is going to have to make some, umm, adjustments. Sisqo gets two snaps for looking like Prince and Dennis Rodman had a nasty orgy and somehow wound up bearing this trashy offspring.

yngjock20: BTW, I'm leaving a couple of my local newspapers by the door. They're free, so grab one and read it while your taking a crap or whatever.

The casualty this is written with makes it funny as hell. THREE snaps.