Two things...

TrentonLuke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So I was just wondering... Is there any other guys out there who love getting off solo in public places? Tonight when I went out to Applebees for drinks I went to the bathroom and jerked off standing up at the urinal. A man came in halfway through when he was inside his stall I continued to an orgasm. One with more come than ever, I'm surprized the sticky mess didn't clog the urinal. I don't know something about knowing other men could be in the same vacinity as me really gets me going. Especially if a super macho guy somes in...

Whis brings me to my next issue, I love straight men!!! There is nothing hotter than a butch raspy voiced beer drinking manly man! And sometimes I don't feel I'm attracted to gay men at all, just straight men.. Any other gay guys feel this way?

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So I was just wondering... Is there any other guys out there who love getting off solo in public places? Tonight when I went out to Applebees for drinks I went to the bathroom and jerked off standing up at the urinal. A man came in halfway through when he was inside his stall I continued to an orgasm. One with more come than ever, I'm surprized the sticky mess didn't clog the urinal. I don't know something about knowing other men could be in the same vacinity as me really gets me going. Especially if a super macho guy somes in...

Whis brings me to my next issue, I love straight men!!! There is nothing hotter than a butch raspy voiced beer drinking manly man! And sometimes I don't feel I'm attracted to gay men at all, just straight men.. Any other gay guys feel this way?

I've jacked off in public places before but that takes the cake. I mean, at a urinal in Applebees? EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Who eats at Applebees???!!!:eek:

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey Trenton,

Too bad we didn't live closer, we could have some fun:wank: . I love to rub one off in public places.

Regarding your "straight man" love..., believe me, one doesn't have to be straight to have a raspy voice, and love throwin down a cold one :beerchug2: :wink: . On the other hand, I feel it's a bit of a hinderance. I've been called "butch", but I prefer to consider myself "masculine", and I think a lot of guys don't approach me because of it.:cussing2:

I'll agree however, that you don't find many "interested guys" that fit that bill. .

Jason Surfz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I fly lots on long haul flights so it's kinda kinky to spooge in tha toilet sink, then watch it get sucked down kinda slow! Besides, u gotta big mirror so u can watch all ur action Jackson :biggrin1: