Two things...

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by TrentonLuke, Jan 26, 2007.

1. TrentonLuke

TrentonLuke Member

Albums:
    So I was just wondering... Is there any other guys out there who love getting off solo in public places? Tonight when I went out to Applebees for drinks I went to the bathroom and jerked off standing up at the urinal. A man came in halfway through when he was inside his stall I continued to an orgasm. One with more come than ever, I'm surprized the sticky mess didn't clog the urinal. I don't know something about knowing other men could be in the same vacinity as me really gets me going. Especially if a super macho guy somes in...

Whis brings me to my next issue, I love straight men!!! There is nothing hotter than a butch raspy voiced beer drinking manly man! And sometimes I don't feel I'm attracted to gay men at all, just straight men.. Any other gay guys feel this way?

2. Nitrofiend

Nitrofiend New Member

I've jacked off in public places before but that takes the cake. I mean, at a urinal in Applebees? EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Who eats at Applebees???!!!:eek:

3. crescendo69

Gold Member

Done it in a swimming pool showerroom when noone was in there; the thrill of getting almost caught seems to get me going.

4. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey Trenton,

Too bad we didn't live closer, we could have some fun:wank: . I love to rub one off in public places.

Regarding your "straight man" love..., believe me, one doesn't have to be straight to have a raspy voice, and love throwin down a cold one :beerchug2: :wink: . On the other hand, I feel it's a bit of a hinderance. I've been called "butch", but I prefer to consider myself "masculine", and I think a lot of guys don't approach me because of it.:cussing2:

I'll agree however, that you don't find many "interested guys" that fit that bill. .

5. Jason Surfz

Jason Surfz New Member

Albums:
    I fly lots on long haul flights so it's kinda kinky to spooge in tha toilet sink, then watch it get sucked down kinda slow! Besides, u gotta big mirror so u can watch all ur action Jackson :biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice