Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I think all ACTIVE members who post in the forum most definately should have a say on who stays or goes in this "Large Penis Support Group". It sucks that we have to worry about fakes who post forums, but especially PIctures in the Gallery. There are plenty of fourms in here that discuss possible fake members. I think every Profile should have a Vote. Simply anyone who visits that profile can have a say whether they are viewing FAKE, OR REAL. Just like how our picturs have a scale of 1 to 10 in rating.
:biggrin1: those members with large # of fake votes should eliminate the FAKE pics or get banned, etc.

Anyone agree with me?

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Difficult to work around. Two thirds of the entire membership or two thirds of those voting?

I think the fakes get outed pretty well anyway.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
People who don't distinguish between "your" (belonging to you) and "you're" (you are) are out for starters, if I get to vote.

Bye. :rolleyes:

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
People who don't distinguish between "your" (belonging to you) and "you're" (you are) are out for starters, if I get to vote.

The misuse of apostrophes indicating contractions or possessive case at least has the merit of reflecting spoken English, since the apostrophe has no associated phoneme.

What really frosts my ass is "lol" in written communication. It conjurs up visions of posters who keep their keyboards on their floors - the ideal spot for knuckle-draggers. I'd like to see a script which won't accept any message with that character string in it.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The misuse of apostrophes indicating contractions or possessive case at least has the merit of reflecting spoken English, since the apostrophe has no associated phoneme.

What really frosts my ass is "lol" in written communication. It conjurs up visions of posters who keep their keyboards on their floors - the ideal spot for knuckle-draggers. I'd like to see a script which won't accept any message with that character string in it.
LOL. This is the funniest post so far.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, I do not agree with the original poster.

I do however agree that perhaps a demerit system should be in place for those who cannot write in a manner that is both legible and literate. Exceptions will be allowed for those who do not have English as a second language.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I
Anyone agree with me?

Not to be lazy, but would we have to do anything?

Most of them have pictures that are clearly fake, and the rest of them that don't have profiles or claim to be, eventually get outed.

I think the picture verification is a good thing. I havent done it with my recent pics, but why would I want to lie about a 6" penis LOL.

However, I wish there was more functionality in the chatroom, like an eject button for all the lurkers that sit in there, and say nothing all night long.

rubberwilli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's obvious the OP has never actually tried to obtain a 2/3 vote of a voluntary membership organization. As the president of a condo board, 2/3's of anything is a major pain in my rump!

Also how would you define "active"? Over 200 posts? Membership for 2 years? Only those with paid memberships?

Think of all the fun you would miss, poking fun at the fake picturew posters. It's like a detective game. Who did the steal the pictures from, who has the best photoshop skills...that's the fun of fakes...and of course smacking them down a few notches...

So, I would answer no as well. LPSG is a modera-tocracy and that's the way it should be. I think.....

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do however agree that perhaps a demerit system should be in place for those who cannot write in a manner that is both legible and literate. Exceptions will be allowed for those who do not have English as a second language.

Even for native speakers, apostrophes, homonyms, the distinction between plurals and possessive cases (both ending in that nice sibilant "s"), and such details of English are really pretty hard. If we consider English to be a spoken language which just happens to have a written form, it's clear why - grammatical features which have little effect on the spoken form of the language are learned at a much later age, or not at all. The same caveat applies to English spelling, of course, but there's always SpellCheck. GrammarCheck doesn't work so well, at least not yet.

So I don't think we should be too hard on a bit of fractured grammar.

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yay, let's turn this place into a big fucking popularity contest... :rolleyes:
It's not already?

(Joke)

But seriously...yeah I say no. Then we'd just have a bunch of voting trolls to ban the ones they don't like.