Two-Thirds Vote, YOUR OUT!!

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The misuse of apostrophes indicating contractions or possessive case at least has the merit of reflecting spoken English, since the apostrophe has no associated phoneme.

In spoken speech, your and you're can often have subtle differences in vocalisation; a slight pursing of lips in the latter.:tongue:

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was once blackballed from a popular website that had a rating system. It hurt. My sin? I dared disagree, even respectfully, with popular sentiment and the whims of a veteran poster on that board.

So, I'd prefer a moderated board instead of ratings.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To the OP, NO.

However, I wish there was more functionality in the chatroom, like an eject button for all the lurkers that sit in there, and say nothing all night long.

Just because you don't see them chatting in the main section doesn't mean they aren't having private conversations on there with another member. No one is required to speak in chat just because they're logged in.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NO. Kotchanski put it very well once again and also people on the net are prone to forming cliques so there is a possibility someone could be voted against if they pissed off someone in one of these little groups. On the thread relating to the Terms of Service of this site it says 'no member here is more important than the next' and I think everyone should have a right to use the net as they wish, if they want to fake that's their privilege, by the same token if we want to call fakes out that's our right. I think banning should only be used in exceptional circumstances, we're all adults and in the main should be allowed to exercise freedom of speech. Most of us can spot a fake and just steer clear but fakes must have some mental issue which makes them fake so while they're on here being a nuisance the streets are a safer place :)

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was once blackballed from a popular website that had a rating system. It hurt. My sin? I dared disagree, even respectfully, with popular sentiment and the whims of a veteran poster on that board.

Better not let that shit happen here, son!

*cracks whip*

Despite accusations, I absolutely LOVE disagreement, polite or not.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think all ACTIVE members who post in the forum most definately should have a say on who stays or goes in this "Large Penis Support Group". It sucks that we have to worry about fakes who post forums, but especially PIctures in the Gallery. There are plenty of fourms in here that discuss possible fake members. I think every Profile should have a Vote. Simply anyone who visits that profile can have a say whether they are viewing FAKE, OR REAL. Just like how our picturs have a scale of 1 to 10 in rating.
:biggrin1: those members with large # of fake votes should eliminate the FAKE pics or get banned, etc.

Anyone agree with me?
Since some of your photos appear to be of differing sizes and shape I may be forced to rate you as a fake--how does that feel?

Further, the entire rating nonsense would/could then become a matter of people who are not liked being rated unfairly and people who are deified around here would end up with top scores even if they were showing pictures of someone else and it was known. Better hope you are well liked--

As has been mentioned, fakers are found out and in the meantime you get to enjoy the vast array of photos that have been supplied.

Magic 8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedoGuy

*cracks whip*

It has happened here and will continue to happen here and the only explaination you'll ever get is "We can discuss our decision with anyone." Yeah, that's real mature.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

*cracks whip*

(gulp)

yes ma'am!

I like the discussion and debate too. I can tolerate disagreement and flaming but what bummed me out were the double standards about who got troll-rated out of existence simply for disagreeing.