Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The cock is pretty complicated; it's a result of being circumcised. It's just one of the reasons all the circumcised guys are pissed off. If some doctor told you he was going to cut your skin off and your cock would be two different colors you would freak out. A baby can't talk so no one cares. It's very sad.

jonluke6ft2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The cock is pretty complicated; it's a result of being circumcised. It's just one of the reasons all the circumcised guys are pissed off. If some doctor told you he was going to cut your skin off and your cock would be two different colors you would freak out. A baby can't talk so no one cares. It's very sad.

You are SO right. I want mine back. Noone asked me, they just took it.

Sapien

Experimental Member
Media
I don't think it is the result of circumcision. It is common in intact men as well, it just isn't seen unless the skin is peeled back. The pigmentation tends to be different in skin just behind the corona. I think it is there to some extent in almost everyone but it is more pronounced in some guys regardless of their circumcision status.

ginger_qboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why do so many guy like me have a drastic color change in the middle of there cock while others have little or no color change ?:smile:

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow...

the 'two-tone' is because you are circumcised!! inner and outer foreskin meeting at the scar line.

Reactions: Navi284

Guill

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
As said there is a difference between the inside of the foreskin and the rest of the skin on the shaft. I think the difference in color is less noticible for those who were circumcised at birth vs. later in life. Were you cut RIC or later in life? I think the technique used can also affect how sharp the contrast is between them.

Sapien

Experimental Member
Media
As said there is a difference between the inside of the foreskin and the rest of the skin on the shaft. I think the difference in color is less noticible for those who were circumcised at birth vs. later in life. Were you cut RIC or later in life? I think the technique used can also affect how sharp the contrast is between them.

I don't think it has anything to do with circumcision at all. The inner skin tends to be a different colour than the outer skin and shaft skin. The difference is more noticeable on some people for genetic reasons - from what I have seen ethnicity also plays a role. On circumcised caucasian men the difference may be accentuated if there is a dark circumcision scar.

JTalbain

Experimental Member
Media
I don't think it is the result of circumcision. It is common in intact men as well, it just isn't seen unless the skin is peeled back. The pigmentation tends to be different in skin just behind the corona. I think it is there to some extent in almost everyone but it is more pronounced in some guys regardless of their circumcision status.
I think most intact men would know the difference however, and wouldn't ask this question. When a man is circumcised, the parts that would normally be covered by foreskin dry out and it doesn't occur to most cut guys that it's actually a different kind of tissue entirely. Kinda hard to make the mistake if you're uncircumcised. Basically, it's just a matter of perception. Intact guys know it is different tissue and so have no problems with it being a different color. Circumcised guys think of themselves as having no foreskin, even though they usually have some foreskin left, and so it's a bit harder to comprehend why all of their shaft wouldn't be the same color. It's confusion caused by thinking of circumcision as the normal state rather than a surgically altered one.

On the note you made about the circumcision scar, however, the man whose restored foreskin was shown on P&T's Bulls#!t: Circumcision episode pointed out his scar. Apparently the difference in pigmentation was largely due to the exposure at the scar area for him, and so after he restored, the scar went from being fairly dark to very unnoticeable. Blended kinda nicely.

herkimer snow

Experimental Member
Media
What is left of your inner foreskin after circumcision is often lighter in color. It is stitched to what is left of your outer foreskin which is often darker. The scar may accentuate the difference in skin tones, too.

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Really has nothing to do with if you are circumcised or not. I've always had this color difference. When I was uncut and now that I am cut. I think its more genetic and possibly can be explained based on being of multiracial descent.

D_Jimmy Jammer

Sexy Member
Media
Most of the time its the part that was under the foreskin that was lighter in color
I'd say so.
This guy's poking his through a hole but it shows the two 'tones'
on even a light-skinned penis which will be more pronounced (I
assume) on olive or darker-skinned gear.
Mine is. :biggrin1:

Attachments

Reactions: LondonCutguy