Two Tops

Explorer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
"Eros original formula...a few drops and you are in!"

Nudeyorker is this one of those lubes that claim to desensitize the anus? Plus does those types of lubes REALLY work?

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"Eros original formula...a few drops and you are in!"

Nudeyorker is this one of those lubes that claim to desensitize the anus? Plus does those types of lubes REALLY work?

It does not desensitize, but it's really slippery and does not dry out during sex, I've used it for about 12 years I think it's the best but everyone has their preferences. Here is some info!
pjur EROS Original Bodyglide

Explorer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
"It does not desensitize, but it's really slippery and does not dry out during sex, I've used it for about 12 years I think it's the best but everyone has their preferences. Here is some info!"

Thanks for the info nudeyorker, I'm def gonna check it out.

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What sort of top are you talking about?

Anal sex top? Oral sex top? Bondage top? SM top? B&D Top? There's more than one way to be a top and it does not just mean the giver/penetrator for anal intercourse.

You can have sex just fine without any anal sex at all (i.e. fingers, rimming, toys, fucking, and fisting), and it does not matter if you're both anal sex tops or anal sex bottoms or anything like that.

Last edited:

MovingForward

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
We are both Tops as in Anal. I do not like even a guy fingering me. We have come to the conclusion that we will take turns. I promised to try once and he would try once. If it doesn't work out, we would figure something out. Like others said we will not base our relationship on sex.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We have come to the conclusion that we will take turns. I promised to try once and he would try once. If it doesn't work out, we would figure something out. Like others said we will not base our relationship on sex.

I'd say, be willing for you both to try it like 3 maybe even 4 times...spaced out over a period of time...as I know from my personal experience that it wasn't overly pleasurable the first time...and I would hate for you to miss out on something great, by only giving it a try one time....and just remember patience, lube, communication, and more lube...

The position that i recommend for trying it the first time is for to have the bottom lie on his stomach to start out, as I find in some ways this is the most comfortable and the bottom can hold/bite a pillow if necessary to get past the initial shock...its just important for the guy who is topping to listen to the signals from the bottom and if he says he can't go anymore that day then the top HAS to respect this...getting the head in is always the worst part, but just because you got that in doesn't mean its ok to just ram the rest of the shaft home...