Two types of Cum

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by RRSS, Oct 29, 2008.

1. RRSS

RRSS New Member

Hi all, my first post here. I'm a bit curious about my cum and was wondering if anyone else experienced something similiar..

When I masturbate, my cum is very thick, white, and there is a good amount of it. When I'm with a girl, no matter if it is oral or intercourse, my cum is a lot more liquid, it shoots so far and there is sooo much of it. I've hit walls, ruined hairstyles... its crazy

And it is always the same. Strange, I think, maybe not though? Has/does anyone else experience this?

2. superkok

superkok New Member

Your body and mind knows the diffence...lol. When you jerk its usually quick, without any delay you strole till you come and thats the reason for the thick load or else you only jerk when you've been without nookie for awhile. When one has sex on the other hand, your body releases more spermacidal fluid(natural lubricant) because you're aroused more and of the more intense sensation, that why you'll shoot like gun. Hope this explaines it.

3. petetown

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If you pop one off real quick when you are jerking off, your body hasn't had enough time to produce more seminal fluid. Therefore, your semen reserves are thicker....if you have sex for a long while before cumming your body produces even more fluid hence the volume.....this can also happen with massaging the prostate too.....you're normal.

4. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

Before reading what Petetown wrote, I was going to say the same thing. Go and do more cum shooting, brother!

Draft saved Draft deleted