eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Cowboy -

From one Texan to another - Welcome.

Tom -

If you don't like riffles and powertools, I can assure you that you won't like it here in Texas. They are a way of life.

How do you feel about big trucks? Big ranches? Leggy blonds with big hair and big tits? How baout real men with big dicks? Son, things are just bigger here in the great state of Texas. If you need more proof, y'all are welcome to come take a look.

don't like riffle or power tools, Do you think they make you looking more masculine?

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey Cowboy -

Tom -

If you don't like riffles and powertools, I can assure you that you won't like it here in Texas. They are a way of life.

How do you feel about big trucks? Big ranches? Leggy blonds with big hair and big tits? How baout real men with big dicks? Son, things are just bigger here in the great state of Texas. If you need more proof, y'all are welcome to come take a look.

Damn right!!
'nuff said.

danq1000

1st Like
Media
Hey Cowboy -

Tom -

um i dont like rifles and i live in texas haha:tongue:

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Great bod! And love the way you hold your tools. I grew up my pre-teens in Ft. Worth and I think I remember using that one you got for trimming our toenails...What ya got that's REALLY big, then????