Ty Pennington

Phat_Matt_9inch

Experimental Member
Media
When he was on trading spaces, he was cool. He is now very annoying on the new show. Loud and obnoxious. What happened? I would imagine he is a bit longer than average and a bit thinner than average.

Goon: I don't care what kind of cock he has and I'll be happy when he goes away for good. That guy is ANNOYING!!!!

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by Goon@May 31 2005, 09:54 PM
I don't care what kind of cock he has and I'll be happy when he goes away for good. That guy is ANNOYING!!!!
[post=316659]Quoted post[/post]​

I thought I was the only one who thought that! I can't stand him and his fakeness.

BlastOff123

Experimental Member
Media
I live down the street from where a recent, big, home redo was done. Listened to him hollering all day and night with the megaphone. Left the street a mess. Never ending traffic. People ringing MY door to use MY restroom while they were watching the monstrosity being built. (This was in Gilbert, AZ). It was too cold to see any skin, but even so, there is NO hint of a package in the jeans he always wears, not that that's any indication. Yep, he's had his 15 minutes. Fake? or just overacting? Dunno.

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm in agreement. Ty lost all his attractiveness once he started shilling for ratings by jerking around people's emotions. You can almost see him winking at the camera when the disabled kid starts crying because he can get in and out of the bathroom by himself... It's the lowest form of entertainment there is. If you really know someone who needs help like that, just help them. Don't splash it over TV every week to prove what a great humanitarian you are while you're taking a big network paycheck to the bank every week. I used to work for an a__hole who used to have a big event every year with "some proceeds" going to a children's hospital. He got awards and his name and face splashed all over. Thing was, he was making a killing the whole time. He was only marking stuff up 45% instead of his usual 70% and giving 5% to the poor kids. With "charities" like that, no wonder there's so much need. I better not say what business it was, people around here would know immediately who I am talking about.

tyur112

Just Browsing
Media
I CAN'T STAND HIM EITHER ... HIS YELLING ON THE TV SHOW HE IS ON JUST DRIVES ME CRAZY, I WOULD JUST LIKE TO JACK-SLAP HIM AROUND A FEW HOURS... MAYBE THAT WOULD STRAIGHTEN HIM UP....AND WHAT IS UP WITH HIS MESSY HAIR, IT LOOKS STUPID, IT'S LIKE HE THINKS HE'S A TEENAGER OR SOMETHING. WHAT A ASSHOLE!

mnrocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This guy is amazingly stunning. Anyone know anything about the size of his manhood. He strikes me as being an average but thick kinda guy!!
I would put money that he is average and really bad in bed. (just lays there)
Now YOU! on the other hand.....YUM!

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I would put money that he is average and really bad in bed. (just lays there)

Now that sounds like sour grapes, to me. I think he's got to be average to above average. Maybe 8" with a good hang when soft. Looking at his hands I'd say he was uncut as well. He's also going to have average size balls but, they'll hang good. Not lowhangers.. but how most balls are on a nice balmy summer afternoon. (whew, how poetic)

jimbig

1st Like
Media
OK here in my take on Ty...For quite awhile now he has been working on a house redo here in Venice, Ca. When he is here in town I see him several times a week at a French cafe, Cafe Marguerette. He has a girl friend, a tall sexy blonde who is with him most of the time. They eat, fight sometimes, they leave in seperte cars. He looks just like you see on TV. He is real lean and the hair do is a carefully arranged messy look.
No hint of anything that would qualify him as a LPSG member.
He has a web site with quite a few photos on the beach in low slug surfer shorts.
Please understand that all reality shows are carefully scripted, believe me this is the world I live & work in. So the image on the show is just that a carefully crafted image. The real Ty...who really knows.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Now that sounds like sour grapes, to me. I think he's got to be average to above average. Maybe 8" with a good hang when soft. Looking at his hands I'd say he was uncut as well. He's also going to have average size balls but, they'll hang good. Not lowhangers.. but how most balls are on a nice balmy summer afternoon. (whew, how poetic)

What do hands have to do with being cut or uncut? If I cut my nails, does it indicate that I'm cut? Or if I don't use lotion and they get rough and dry, does that mean I'm uncut?

Just curious here...

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
um, i was told that the knuckles on your fingers can determine if you're uncut or not. Like someone saw that i have "meaty" knuckles and they rightfully guessed that I'm uncut.

I have huge hands and long, thick fingers. All it means is that I wear big gloves. Just because I happen to have a long, thick penis doesn't correlate at all. I also wear size 14 shoes, but I have a friend who wears size 16 shoes, is very tall about 6'6", and he's maybe got 5". The only thing that indicates how big we are or if we're cut or not is taking off our pants and showing someone.

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have huge hands and long, thick fingers. All it means is that I wear big gloves. Just because I happen to have a long, thick penis doesn't correlate at all. I also wear size 14 shoes, but I have a friend who wears size 16 shoes, is very tall about 6'6", and he's maybe got 5". The only thing that indicates how big we are or if we're cut or not is taking off our pants and showing someone.

I really can't tell you what it is about the hands. All I can tell you is there is somehthing in the shape of the the finger. It works for me. Years ago, many many years ago, 5-6 of my friends would go to the city to party, they would arrange the 'sucker' and would wager if I could tell if they were cut or not and if I could, they would have to buy the group drinks. Of course the proof would be their pulling said dick out to prove it. We sure had a lot of drunken time in Old SF.
Don't get me wrong. There have been a few times I was unable to tell and heres the kicker on that. Generally if the person had been cut later in life, I seem to have a harder time seeing that.
I know you don't belive me, but as Ol' Uncle Walter Cronkite would say, 'thats the way it is'