tumblr_nrjg50BsEa1u7c57no1_400.jpg
tumblr_nrjg50BsEa1u7c57no2_400.jpg

Look fine to me! ;)

wnjcwjkk

Legendary Member
Media
Yeah, I'm not hating or anything, could care less, but that just looks weird, like somebody photoshopped it. We need an expert here lol.

If it's the real deal and not tampered with at all, looks like it's around the same size as mine, maybe a lil bigger, so I don't see it as that impressive.

But yeah, something's off about them pics...

jtm011

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
he looks pretty fine to me...
Good for you, he looks ugly as hell to me. His face looks busted, his lips look he's one of the Real Housewives, his body is tatted up every inch, he stiffs everybody for money, has had cars repossessed, kicked out by landlords for non-payment, he just had an arrest warrant out for him last weekend while he was away on vacation and had to make some quick dealing in order to get back into the country.

justaguy0113

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, I'm not hating or anything, could care less, but that just looks weird, like somebody photoshopped it. We need an expert here lol.

If it's the real deal and not tampered with at all, looks like it's around the same size as mine, maybe a lil bigger, so I don't see it as that impressive.

But yeah, something's off about them pics...

I agree. Especially that second one. After the V on the website watermark it looks suspiciously zoomed in/stretched