Tyler Durden O-fans

A

Alfeo

I like his post where there’re random guys watching him play in his car.

Reactions: Weston

Larksanders

Superior Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
Unsure
its not worth it. He stopped sharing all the good vids and instead uses his other site. i stopped subscribing
All the vids are sent in the DM if you subscribe to his OF due to OF terms of use. It's totally worth it for $5. He works harder than most of these OF content creators.

pawm882

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree that he is worth it. He clearly laid out what he uses OF for vs JFF. It all has to do with IDs and terms of conditions. Before the change he always showed the guys' faces. I love that he does the dump of past videos in the DMs for new subscribers. He also has a variety of partners, sometime cute twinks, sometimes big daddies with bellies, even transwomen. He is just a really horny guy and likes to have fun- he is not picky with who. It's nice to see. I highly recommend him, one of the best prices for the amount you get.

penny10

Expert Member
Media
Why is this guy a racist? :no_mouth:
He may be a hell of an actor, but he seems truly enjoy sex with people of all colors in his video.
Male, female, fucking/sucking, getting fucked/sucked, in any position you can imagine...
Never seen anyone as pansexual as this guy before! :dizzy:
One thing is sure though - hell of an egoist and hang his horny partners up to dry once he shoots his load.

thank for posting, he’s gorgeous. Do you have any of his other stuff?

Reactions: Yummy11

heartlight79

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
All the vids are sent in the DM if you subscribe to his OF due to OF terms of use. It's totally worth it for $5. He works harder than most of these OF content creators.
Very true... he features new content mostly ever day. And, unlike many others, he also regularly sends around video-dumps for new subscribers, so you do not even have to ask him for any stuff he posted before you joined his feed.

Reactions: Larksanders