Tyler Florence

2phredd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I just happened to come across that Food Truck Competition show on the Food Network. Tyler Florence is the host. I've always thought he was very handsome. But my jaw just about hit the floor when they showed a full body shot of him and he was sporting this huge lump in the crotch of his jeans! Wasn't completely sure at first if I actaually saw what I thought I saw, so I patiently waited for them to cut to another shot of him. They did, and yes there it was! I was totally like "Damn, Tyler!! Who knew you were packin' like THAT??" Unfortch, I don't have DVR or a way to do a screen cap. Certainly I am not the only one who saw this . . . Makes me see him in a different light.
:tongue:

spaceyfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So I just happened to come across that Food Truck Competition show on the Food Network. Tyler Florence is the host. I've always thought he was very handsome. But my jaw just about hit the floor when they showed a full body shot of him and he was sporting this huge lump in the crotch of his jeans! Wasn't completely sure at first if I actaually saw what I thought I saw, so I patiently waited for them to cut to another shot of him. They did, and yes there it was! I was totally like "Damn, Tyler!! Who knew you were packin' like THAT??" Unfortch, I don't have DVR or a way to do a screen cap. Certainly I am not the only one who saw this . . . Makes me see him in a different light.
:tongue:

You definitely were NOT imagining things... I saw it too. Even rewound my DVR to check it out again. Yep, hottie Tyler is packing nicely.

craigs

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Think he must be "packing" literally something else in his jeans (as many stars do)...a girlfriend of mine dated him about 10 years ago, before he was on the Food Network. She told me then and confirms today that it was medium to small.

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The man is so fucking handsome...especially when he's cooking and really into it...hate that 'Hank' woman who hovers around him and asks insipid questions as he works (" so you slice the onions with a knife? right? ")