Tyler Sederwall

Mothra

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ok now im sure he would send some nudes but wow im positiv its worte to see :D and his ( ex ) roommate Harry would be hot to but how knows

Reactions: DylL

Trevsof

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Damn Tyler really does have that cake huh? It’s so nice. Shame the front didn’t really give us much to go off.

I also agree, FearsomeFire and RedFalcon are both sexy boys too!
I was reading the comments and he said he didn’t want these pictures to be too enticing. Also for anyone who wants to hear about a package, I’ve heard watching the finale of his Twilight Princess versus shares a good story.

I’ve messaged him on Snapchat where we normally chat, and no open yet. I’d imagine he’s gotten a lot of thirst from these, so I won’t be too impatient.

Reactions: DylL

RhysBoi18

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was reading the comments and he said he didn’t want these pictures to be too enticing. Also for anyone who wants to hear about a package, I’ve heard watching the finale of his Twilight Princess versus shares a good story.

I’ve messaged him on Snapchat where we normally chat, and no open yet. I’d imagine he’s gotten a lot of thirst from these, so I won’t be too impatient.
Yeah I saw that he said that too. But sometimes a bulge can be hard to hide if you’re pretty big when soft.

I just found that Twilight Princess story lmao. I mean, what happened doesn’t always indicate size: some guys have strong reflexes. But it’s pretty promising

Also one of the comments on that video was curious about his circumcision too. If I was to take a guess at his stats - about 8”, average thickness, and cut.

Hopefully he’ll reply to you soon!

Reactions: DylL and Trevsof