tylersphysique.xo / Tyler / tylerthetease

randomphotog

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hey all. I’ve been a long time follower of this long haired blonde muscle god named Tyler for quite awhile. He is getting pretty big on TikTok with almost 22000 followers and has a fairly new Instagram. F*ckn ripped body, nicest guy ever but damn he is one hot man. Long blondish hair, perfect muscular build, macho but open minded and has a scar on stomach that shows he is one hell of a fighter after a battle with crohns. His inspirational story is what made me take notice as he motivates everyone. Just an inspirational guy with an unbelievable body. So I have been fantasizing about him a long time and turns out he has an Onlyf@ns!!! What?! I just joined recently and here is a sneak peak. But anyone that joins let’s please see if we can get even hotter content from him since he says he is a “kinky muscle dom with a 24 year old Greek physique! AND does custom videos.” I can’t afford those but maybe you can! ;) Anyway, I’m a long time poster here and it’s my first time creating a post about an Onlyf@ns but this guy is just special. Instagram: Tylersphysique.xo
TikTok: thetylerblanton
Snapchat: tylerthetease97
Onlyf@ns: tylerthetease
Does anyone have anything else on him? Would like to see him naked with his old short hair but my favorite look is with his long hair!
happy new year to everyone btw

Attachments

lestat1137

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hey all. I’ve been a long time follower of this long haired blonde muscle god named Tyler for quite awhile. He is getting pretty big on TikTok with almost 22000 followers and has a fairly new Instagram. F*ckn ripped body, nicest guy ever but damn he is one hot man. Long blondish hair, perfect muscular build, macho but open minded and has a scar on stomach that shows he is one hell of a fighter after a battle with crohns. His inspirational story is what made me take notice as he motivates everyone. Just an inspirational guy with an unbelievable body. So I have been fantasizing about him a long time and turns out he has an Onlyf@ns!!! What?! I just joined recently and here is a sneak peak. But anyone that joins let’s please see if we can get even hotter content from him since he says he is a “kinky muscle dom with a 24 year old Greek physique! AND does custom videos.” I can’t afford those but maybe you can! ;) Anyway, I’m a long time poster here and it’s my first time creating a post about an Onlyf@ns but this guy is just special. Instagram: Tylersphysique.xo
TikTok: thetylerblanton
Snapchat: tylerthetease97
Onlyf@ns: tylerthetease
Does anyone have anything else on him? Would like to see him naked with his old short hair but my favorite look is with his long hair!
happy new year to everyone btw
He is really hot!!!