Type of shorts preferences

Kevin_uk

Experimental Member
Media
I’m on holiday in 2 weeks time and if the weather is good I plan to spend a lot of time on the beach.

Although I wear Speedos while lying on the beach, I want to buy some shorts to slip on for walking while not on the sand. I wondered if anyone here could suggest some. I have a highly toned body from the gym. I really want to show off my legs, bum and show a slight bulge.

My first thought on this is square cut close fitting white shorts, has anyone got any opinions or ideas on this?

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
Kevin_uk said:
I’m on holiday in 2 weeks time and if the weather is good I plan to spend a lot of time on the beach.

Although I wear Speedos while lying on the beach, I want to buy some shorts to slip on for walking while not on the sand. I wondered if anyone here could suggest some. I have a highly toned body from the gym. I really want to show off my legs, bum and show a slight bulge.

My first thought on this is square cut close fitting white shorts, has anyone got any opinions or ideas on this?

Are you dark and hairy as white shorts and trunks become transparent when they are wet ?

strikeruk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Nylon shorts feel nice, especially the ones with a thin fabric. They are cool to wear and the I love the sensation of the fabric against my cock and balls :)

SexyFront

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I actually just bought myself a pair of white, square-cut shorts by Hom, so I say go for it. They are just as revealing as bikini briefs.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Champion mesh gym shorts in 8 1/2" inseam with the pockets are my all around favorite shorts. If you don't need the pockets, they have 6 1/2" inseam mesh shorts. Champion also makes 4" track shorts. Ultra hot if you're built enough to wear them. It's a great company to deal with. I buy on line from them all the time.

Champion Sports Apparel. Official Shopping Web Site. !

SexyFront

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Champion mesh gym shorts in 8 1/2" inseam with the pockets are my all around favorite shorts. If you don't need the pockets, they have 6 1/2" inseam mesh shorts. Champion also makes 4" track shorts. Ultra hot if you're built enough to wear them. It's a great company to deal with. I buy on line from them all the time.

Champion Sports Apparel. Official Shopping Web Site. !

4" track shorts?? I've been looking everywhere for some short running shorts, what a nice find!