Type of woman

East

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I prefer small petite women definitely. i'm 6'2" and I just like the feeling of being bigger (in more places than one :p ) and powerful. I tend to go for Asian girls because they typically have features I like such as being small in stature, long dark hair and beautiful eyes. that's usually my preference although I do branch out.

willie

Just Browsing
Media
Petite. Because they as so much easier to bounce around the bed and they don't cut off your circulation, if they go to sleep on your arm.

However before settling on petite, it's probably a good idea to bonk a tall big blonde, with huge boobs, just to get it out of your system.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by East
I prefer small petite women definitely. i'm 6'2" and I just like the feeling of being bigger (in more places than one :p ) and powerful. I tend to go for Asian girls because they typically have features I like such as being small in stature, long dark hair and beautiful eyes. that's usually my preference although I do branch out.
[post=302652]Quoted post[/post]​
Yeah, they typically have small, underdeveloped bodies. I'm not going to mention pedophilia though—as JonB did in the other thread—because instead of getting laughs, I'd get "YOU FUCKING RACIST PIECE OF EXCREMENT I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU SAID THAT!"

The execution is so much better though. But then, English is not my native tongue.

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by huge_cock_have_pic@Oct 3 2003, 03:10 PM
Being hung, what kind of woman do you like best--that is purely physical.  Here are the choices:

1).  Tall

2).  Petite

3).  Busty

4).  Athletic, thicker build

Pick any one or any combination of these and please say why.
[post=204756]Quoted post[/post]​

Tall and athletic, thicker built - as my current l/f. She is about 6' to 6'1" and 160 - 165 pounds, and is a very good swimmer, so she has this sturdy hourglass figure, with strong hips/thighs and strong arms/shoulders/chest. She still takes everyday swimming turns in her pool, and in addition to that she's on several training programs at the health club, that I can't name without looking at their flyers again.

I have had smaller women before, women that were shorter and in the same weight range, women that were both shorter and more lightweighted, but none could please me as she can. Physically, she can absolutely go long ways in bed, and that's what I aim for.

Bruce

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Being hung, what kind of woman do you like best--that is purely physical. Here are the choices:
1). Tall
2). Petite
3). Busty
4). Athletic, thicker build

Yes, to all of the above in any combination, plus other features you didn't mention.

I have a preference for busty, taller, brunettes, BUT I have been attracted to women of many different colors, heights, weights, body types, breast sizes, waist sizes, booty sizes, and so on and so on. If you paraded 1000 woman past me and I selected those to which I was attracted and had them line up, you'd see a very large amount of variety.

What I don't find attractive is obesity (thick, curvy is fine!) or the skeleton look. So no Star Jones or Laura Flyn Boyle in my lineup!

LapDog :p

orionsword57: One with responsive nipples and good waist-hip definition.