Type You Date vs. Type You Marry

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
ok i lied, i'm really just after the snake in your pants! :biggrin1: just kidding :rofl: you're one of the few good guys here on LPSG, and you're a good person in general. who would be stupid enough to pass you up?

You're definitely one of the few good, single girls here.:wink: Who'd a thunk LPSG could be good for finding great single people?

You can have the snake in my pants.:biggrin1:

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
Is this going to turn into a mock fuck-fest with Mr. Hardcock and Stacy...seriously guys....you need to fuck and get it done my people!

Just get it done!

i knowwww, we totally just need to get a room already LOL.

What do you think Stacy?

Shar, if she came to Dallas, would you like to meet up and hang out with us?:biggrin1:

yeah you should meet up with us in dallas when i do come... who knows when that'll be, but yeah. we can go to a strip club or something.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I promised B i would take him to a strip club. My husband refuses to go with me anymore. Oh well, I'm getting a lot of lovin' from him so i can't complain.

Bry Bry is the boy you can take home to your momma.....then blow him in her shower.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a coworker who is fit to be tied with one of his best friends. The man is a bit shy of 60 but insists upon dating women in their 20's but cant seem to understand why they have NOTHING in common and why it never works out. DUH!
Hasn't he ever heard "Same gets same?" Or "true insanity is doing the same thing, over and over, and expecting different results?"

D_Selmus_Swallow

Account Disabled
Media
I usually date people in the hopes of going to a more committed relationship. Never really a fan of casual dating except as a transitional stage, to keep that up for prolonged periods never really appealed to me.

But strangely I've also never had a desire to get married or much of a desire to have kids (though I like kids, and wouldn't rule out dating somebody with a kid or 2). Then again, I'm young so these issues haven't been much of a factor in my romantic life yet. My big problem is getting a date to begin with. :rolleyes:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My taste in guys is extremely eclectic, but I have a strong pull toward the bad boys (Naughty called them "feral" once). I usually "date" the wilder ones and reserve long-term commitments to those who aren't as likely to abuse my trust.

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
SAMPLE 2: I have a male friend who is handsome, smart and is in excellent physical condition. He sometimes has trouble meeting women. I maintain it's because he is one of those rare men who sizes up each woman he meets to see if she could potentially be the mother of his children. The physical type of woman he would like to marry is highly intelligent, tall, pretty, lean yet muscled, big breasts. She should of course be diet and weight conscious as he is.

NJ - there you go talking about me again. lol. I have always and only dated someone who fits into the category of would I want them to be the mother of my children and be brilliant at it all the while being excellent in bed, socially inclined, in possession of grace, common sense, compassion and an excellent wit while being very discerning. As it turns out none of the women I have dated in 20 years seems to have all of these qualities. And so the search continues. sigh.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
They say the best way to conquer a fear is to face it head on. We should make a pact to have a long term relationship with a lean, mean, sex machine type guy with 6 pack abs.

Girl, I once dated one of those who did NOT want me to go with him to the gym. His whole body was like granite wrapped in silk. I met him online. It was about three weeks before I met him in person. The whole time I knew him he complained that I was 20 pounds lighter in person than in my photo, and was sorry I was continuing to pursue my weight loss. He fed me things like lasagna and duck. He met me for incredibly late dinners where he ate salad. He eventually stopped returning my calls because I just wasn't fat enough for him. He said, "You're a beautiful girl, very pretty. But you were off the hook with 20 more pounds."

Really? So I guess they're out there.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
Girl, I once dated one of those who did NOT want me to go with him to the gym. His whole body was like granite wrapped in silk. I met him online. It was about three weeks before I met him in person. The whole time I knew him he complained that I was 20 pounds lighter in person than in my photo, and was sorry I was continuing to pursue my weight loss. He fed me things like lasagna and duck. He met me for incredibly late dinners where he ate salad. He eventually stopped returning my calls because I just wasn't fat enough for him. He said, "You're a beautiful girl, very pretty. But you were off the hook with 20 more pounds."

Really? So I guess they're out there.

what?! you weren't "fat enough" for him? omg... why haven't i found a man like this? :confused: where the fuck are they all hiding?!!!!

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do not have different types. I just wouldn't waste someone's time by placing them into individual 'date', 'fuck', 'relationship' categories. It may take time to grow into a relationship from a dating or fucking starting point, if it happens at all, but the possibility always exists because he surely possesses the basics of what I want or I wouldn't be fucking with him anyway. :smile:

My list, in case anyone has an interest in Kittie - ;)

He must never lie, have integrity and be magnanimous. Be aware of the greater world - well read and knowledgeable about current events. Be a master of at least one thing. He must like sports. Know something about weapons or be willing to learn/take part in hunting, fishing, camping or something similar. He has to like sex on the same level I do. Must vote and be able to carry on a debate without taking it personally. Must want to live different places (this is my thing). He has to be ale to chill and relax with me. Has to love music and movies. Be direct and open with a flexible mind.

Everything else (impressive profession, Ph.D., wealth, large penis size, kobe bryant-ness, 6-pack, height, ability to sing like Maxwell) are a bonus, highly unlikely to be found in one person, and never mandatory.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
SAMPLE 2: I have a male friend who is handsome, smart and is in excellent physical condition. He sometimes has trouble meeting women. I maintain it's because he is one of those rare men who sizes up each woman he meets to see if she could potentially be the mother of his children. The physical type of woman he would like to marry is highly intelligent, tall, pretty, lean yet muscled, big breasts. She should of course be diet and weight conscious as he is.

NJ - there you go talking about me again. lol. I have always and only dated someone who fits into the category of would I want them to be the mother of my children and be brilliant at it all the while being excellent in bed, socially inclined, in possession of grace, common sense, compassion and an excellent wit while being very discerning. As it turns out none of the women I have dated in 20 years seems to have all of these qualities. And so the search continues. sigh.

hahaha :wink: Though I didn't have you in mind when I made the original post, I can see there are some similarities between the two of you.:cool:

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Sounds like the eternal fight between blood and head, instict and ratio, sex and familiar love.

I know plenty of guys (and girls!) acting that way, but I think many do it because they fear marriage, or are not mature enough for it, or maybe they don't really wanna marry, rather than because of different kinds of attraction.

As for me, I am too introvert and complicated, as well as afraid of emotional complications, to fly from flower to flower. the second girl I dated is now my wife, and we are immensly happy and in love.

Lito

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'd love to marry an asian girl myself... and I'm a white male.

What the hell... I'd marry a blue girl if I'm into her, but that's just me.

Colour is bullshit, but I while I do enjoy skinny, fit and slightly overweight women, I do not enjoy the really fat ones... my bad, I know, but it's true. :biggrin1: