Types of Bulges

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm a BIG fan of BIG bulges in men's pants, and I've noticed that there are at least two different types of bulges--at least from my observations.

1. a VPL -- A visible penis line--This is when the dude is very well hung
and is clearly freeballing (no underwear). I can plainly see
the obvious shape, size, and thickness of his soft dick
hanging down either his left or right pant leg each time he
takes a step. To me, this is super hot and usually gets me
instantly hard! Wish there were more of this type!!

2. The "grapefruit" bulge -- That's what I call a guy who has a large,
"swollen" type bulge right behind his zipper.
No specific shape of anything can be seen,
but there is definitely something large
pushing against his fly!
I saw a hot stud with the #2 type bulge yesterday, and I kept wondering if that was his balls or what.

So, which type of bulge do you prefer? Have you noticed other types of bulges? If so, please share your experience. Thanks! :smile:

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Type # 1 gets me fired up the most. This bulge type occurs with guys wearing boxers as well as freeballers. Pants or shorts made from thin material show it the best, especially gym shorts.

B_R_I_E_F

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Huge fan of Type 2 Bulge.

Nothing sexier to me than a brief bulge that's just snug, round and full. Like it in Levi's and flat front kaki's where it's just out there!

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
I prefer the bulge that I am looking at at the time.:biggrin1:

The best bulges are the ones that are both one and two. The material is thin enough to make out the dick outline, but the dick is front and center. I suspect these bulges are caused by those extremely thin (see through) but tight briefs that put the dick front and center, but.. the outine is as clear as can be.

Over all I like #2 better. When I was a teen in the 60's my father's generation wore boxers and we wore tighty whities. I was turned off by men in their forties, fifties and sixties with a cock that ran down the leg halfway to the knee. The dick belongs in the crotch, not around the knee cap. But that turn off wasn't the kind of bulge, but the age of the men who had them. I wasn't turned on by fathers and grandathers. Young coaches...that is another story/

Men under 40 in the sixties wore tighty whities. These men were younger than my father and some of them were hot. Very hot. I'm 58. I sometimes find men at age 70 who have kept themselves exgtremely fit and dress to show off their stuff that are still hot.

I find some "resistance" in my mind finding pictures of WWII soldiers erotic because I know they re the age of my father, though in the pics they re way youner than I am now.

Whatever turned you on at age 12-18 is probably still always going to be your favorite. Anyone find that not to be so?

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I personally like a big bulge period, but I have to say that bulge type #1 (VPL) gets me going the most.

Especially when the pants are tight enough to separate the balls from the cock by the center seam of the pants. That mooseknuckle/cameltoe effect is sooo effing hot!!!

It's hot to see a big bunched up "grapefruit" bulge as well, but alot of times the balls are making the bulge look more enhanced than it really is. Kind of a let down when you find out the equipment is more enticing in the package than out of it.

D_Navengil Nutroll

Experimental Member
Media
one of my co workers has some khakis that are out of control. he will sit down at a workstation and all his junk is running down the inside of his right leg. you can almost count the inches, and it is impressive. he has even grabbed himself a few times and popped. he leaves the room when that happens.

jcxrm

Experimental Member
Media
There is also the bulge caused by close fitting briefs/trunks under high-hitched trousers. You can see the controlled bulge at the top of the trousers leg. I once watched a young hunky policeman speaking to another with just such a bulge. It was all I could do to stop myself feeling it!

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks, guys,for these great responses to my original post.

I agree that some "grapefruit" bulges are caused mainly by a huge set of balls pressing against the front of the pants--not that there's anything wrong with that! (as Seinfeld would say) But I prefer the bulge to be caused by a long and thick dick!

Anyone wish to share any more stories about specific bulges you have seen? I love that stuff! :redface:

Thanks!

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Had a coworker who was #2. The guy was very 'schlumpy' (lots of polyester, sweated in a cold room, balding, hen-pecked, hairy as hell, pudgy, wore an undershirt)...

I tried to figure the bulge out....grapefruit size balls? cannon sized dick with no balls? third leg??

One day a coworker from another state came in for the first time (it was a well known secret that she was gay). Anyhow she met the new people including #2. We finally got a few minutes (she, I and another coworker were good friends, they know I am bi) and she blurted out the moment the door closed "HOLY SHIT! WHAT IS WITH <#2>s DICK??? I don't know if she was fascinated or repulsed :)

the guy was a bit of a legend.... I would have lunch with him on occasion (yes I was curious) and he hinted at some type of surgery up coming....from what little I could gather it sounds like 'it' was a growth of some type? (he was out a week and the bulge did noticably 'shrink'....we all wanted to ask the obvious...reduction surgery?

chillywilly_42

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I prefer (and get hugely turned on by) a mixture of #1 & #2. I have an ex who is very well hung. His cock hangs much lower than his balls. In speedos, CK briefs, etc it all bulges out beautifully AND you can see the outline of his cock (including his head as he is cut) hanging down nicely at the front! I'm hard just thinking about it!

scott mcdonald

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This thread is perfect for what I have just experienced. I have just returned from NYC where I have been many times over the years and noticed that the men there have huge baskets mainly of the #2 variety which I find so hot. I've noticed this before in NYC (don't know whether it is just me) - nothing defined but just a huge mound behind the pants especially business men. Either New Yorkers are incredibly hung or just hot. Noticed a lot of very handsome guys as well.
You can see guys where this large mound moves from side to side as they walk as if the cock and balls are well constrained and pushing it up and forward. Haven't noticed it anywhere else. Also was on the Queen Mary out of New York where I had sex with a guy with such a bulge (grabbed his lunch during the Captain's cocktail party!) and he was beautifully hung. Great cock and massive balls and when he came it was amazing - spurt after spurt after spurt. Fantastic.

oldredneck1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"When I was a teen in the 60's my father's generation wore boxers and we wore tighty whities. . . . men in their forties, fifties and sixties had a cocks that ran down the leg halfway to the knee."

Freddie53 gives a good description of how the older generation dressed in the 1960s. Most men had a VPL down either the right or left trouser leg. Showing a VPL was the norm and was expected and accepted.

That was the era in which I grew up. I wore breifs until my early teens when my parents recommended that I begin wearing men's undrewear and they bought me my first boxer shorts. I have worn boxers since then. Maybe I'm just old fashioned.

scott mcdonald

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just to add to my favorite bulges type of bulge the grapefruit bulge is the hottest for me. Doesn't have to big either just tight and firm and round. It's always best viewed when a guy is sitting on bar stool with his legs apart with dress slacks on or well fitting suit trousers which also hug his thighs. In my experiences these guys have nice tight rounded nuts and average size cocks which is great. Having a great ass with the grapefruit bulge is even better.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a #1 type guy too..and prefer a #1 bulge. there doesn't have to be a VPL for me to like it..but thats added heat! I just like seeing the bulge down a leg where you can tell how long it is and how big too. I hang left always and you can see in my jeans when they come out of the wash where the adjustment is over time for my bulge.