Types of Bulges

Kayden96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe this is the place to ask...

I have a pair of jeans that might be a bit tight. One ball and my dick go down the left side and the other ball goes on the other side. It doesn't matter how many times I adjust them. I can't get them all in the center or all to one side, I always wind up with a 2:1 split.

Does this look bad?

scott mcdonald

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Stop Press - just witnessed the best grapefruit bulge on a cyclist while I was driving. He had on yellow bike shorts (the best colour to see bulges - either that or white).

The best tight mound ever moving side to side - perfect shape. The actual size of a grapefruit (funny about that) with no definition of cock or balls - just up and out there. My favorite - wanted to reach out and grab it!

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
the guy was a bit of a legend.... I would have lunch with him on occasion (yes I was curious) and he hinted at some type of surgery up coming....from what little I could gather it sounds like 'it' was a growth of some type? (he was out a week and the bulge did noticably 'shrink'....we all wanted to ask the obvious...reduction surgery?
Maybe he had some silicone injections reduced/sucked out.

Kayden96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stop Press - just witnessed the best grapefruit bulge on a cyclist while I was driving. He had on yellow bike shorts (the best colour to see bulges - either that or white).

The best tight mound ever moving side to side - perfect shape. The actual size of a grapefruit (funny about that) with no definition of cock or balls - just up and out there. My favorite - wanted to reach out and grab it!

Now I wish I would have eaten my grapefruit before getting online. :redface:

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been watching the Tour de France coverage on Versus, and I've seen some great VPLs while the guys are riding. Team Columbia has white shorts, and the lead guy's dick was over to the right. You could see the unmistakable outline of about an inch and a half of the head that was past the padded crotch. Each pedal stroke accentuated the outline. Hot!

Fat Tanuki

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Had a coworker who was #2. The guy was very 'schlumpy' (lots of polyester, sweated in a cold room, balding, hen-pecked, hairy as hell, pudgy, wore an undershirt)...

I tried to figure the bulge out....grapefruit size balls? cannon sized dick with no balls? third leg??

One day a coworker from another state came in for the first time (it was a well known secret that she was gay). Anyhow she met the new people including #2. We finally got a few minutes (she, I and another coworker were good friends, they know I am bi) and she blurted out the moment the door closed "HOLY SHIT! WHAT IS WITH <#2>s DICK??? I don't know if she was fascinated or repulsed :)

the guy was a bit of a legend.... I would have lunch with him on occasion (yes I was curious) and he hinted at some type of surgery up coming....from what little I could gather it sounds like 'it' was a growth of some type? (he was out a week and the bulge did noticably 'shrink'....we all wanted to ask the obvious...reduction surgery?

Probably had a hernia or maybe hydrocele (sp?) also called water on the ball. It's a painless, harmless but huge swelling due to fluid between layers of the testicle.