Types of circ's

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Following on from a previous post ( http://www.lpsg.org/the-healthy-penis/50999-advice-experences-circumcision-30-males.html ) I got talking to one of the members here at LPSG about types of circs, & has got me thinking about my current situation... what would be the best type of circ's for me?

Now seeing many types of circs, having the scar line high looked quite nasty so I THINK it best if I went low. The other part of this question is do I go loose, tight or in between?.... & it is this i'm still yet undesided on.

TBH I do not realy fancy the idea of being too loose, but the other side of the coin is being too tight can in itself create some problems.

Some outside input into this would be aprecated, & especaly from guys who have had a circ done later in life. Also would aprecate ANY info on private clinic's in the UK, especaly in the East Midlands, UK area.

Many thanks.

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
I know 5 or 6 guys who had circs as adults. These were by their own choice. All say the same thing.."Do NOT get circumcised you will regret it". They all report less feeling during sex but all report cumming a whole lot quicker. As for styles, one says that his is soooo tight that it hurts to get an erection. Another said the Dr. told him that the looser the better because his not being used to tight skin on his dick and he would not like it.

BARRRY

Just Browsing
Media
Why Would You Want To Cut It Off.
I Am Cut And Looking Into Foreskin Restoration.
I Want The Coverage

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I know 5 or 6 guys who had circs as adults. These were by their own choice. All say the same thing.."Do NOT get circumcised you will regret it". They all report less feeling during sex but all report cumming a whole lot quicker. As for styles, one says that his is soooo tight that it hurts to get an erection. Another said the Dr. told him that the looser the better because his not being used to tight skin on his dick and he would not like it.

Problem I have right now after a fucked up frenuoplasty (As shown in the link in my first post) is as such is that i'm looking at a circ to correct things... something which after roughaly 18 months of arseing about with the NHS here i'd be glad to get over and done with.

My main worry here is do I go tight, loose, or opt for the middle ground here?

hemingway12

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
well im cut, and there is hardly any line or scar at all. i have enough skin, so that when im jacking it just goes over the first bit of my knob (the bit that stick up. and when im on a flop it just looks like a normal circumcised penis. i think my is the ideal circ

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Interesting thread
could somebody explain what these terminologies mean? High tight, loose, low?
Then I could tell you about mine

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
High and tight means that the scar line is well up the penis shaft - on some guys, when they're erect, it can be 2-3cms from the ridge of the head. In contrast, a low and loose tends to be very close to the head of the penis, within half a centimetre, leaving plenty of skin to manipulate over the rim of the glans. With the latter it can sometimes be difficult to tell whether a guy is circumcised or just has a very short foreskin (some guys foreskins are so short that they don't have complete coverage when flaccid and none whatsoever when erect). High and tights are often referred to as "US-style" as they tend to be favoured in that region, whilst low and loose are often referred to as "European-style".

prepky

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have 3 friends that have had it done as an adult....and they too say it was a mistake.....they have very painful erections. And they say that sex is not nearly as fun as it was with foreskin...they wish they had looked at other options besides getting cut.....I understand you have been thinking about this for 18 months...but look into other options. Remember you go to a surgeon and he only knows to operate as a solution. Seek out other options before you go and do something that can not be reversed.

Prepky

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have 3 friends that have had it done as an adult....and they too say it was a mistake.....they have very painful erections. And they say that sex is not nearly as fun as it was with foreskin...they wish they had looked at other options besides getting cut.....I understand you have been thinking about this for 18 months...but look into other options. Remember you go to a surgeon and he only knows to operate as a solution. Seek out other options before you go and do something that can not be reversed.

Prepky

Again as I have previousaly stated it is now a forgone conclusion that i WILL be in need of a circ. I can understand there are quite a number of folks here who are anti-circ, just as many as I have found to be pro-circ. A quick search on Google is enough to show just that. The big problem I have found is there is no real UNBIASED opinon on the subject... Just like I have found with Uroliogists in general in the UK being so anti piercing (PA), yet no real proof is found if PA's cause damage or not.

The input I realy need here is baised on types of circs (low / high, loose / tight), & personal experenced by those who had to have a circ through medical need in adulthood.

SuperActive

Just Browsing
Media
My advice would be to go for a loose circumcision. If you're not happy with the result, you can always have more removed.
Good luck with the op. Make sure your surgeon knows exactly what you want before you go under the knife.

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
Have it done very loose. It can always be whittled down some more. If you go tight and it turns out to be too tight and is uncomfortable, you can not correct it except by foreskin restoration methods.

BTW, I have a friend whose foreskin was too tight and his doc made a little slit in the backside. He doesn't really look any different his skin is just looser and a fraction shorter. He has no complaints with sensitivity loss nor with the way it looks.

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for the Reply Nimbus.
You've got a nice looking penis.
You were never circumcised - correct?

I'm still a little confused though.
Spermy and Nimbus seem to be giving contradictory information.
Can someone clarify?

High means scar is towards the base?
Low means scar close to the head?
Low is usually more skin?
Why these terminologies assigned this way?
Also,What do tight and loose refer to? Do they always match up High-tight, or low-loose.

Thanks guys.

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks for the Reply Nimbus.
You've got a nice looking penis.
You were never circumcised - correct?

I'm still a little confused though.
Spermy and Nimbus seem to be giving contradictory information.
Can someone clarify?

High means scar is towards the base?
Low means scar close to the head?
Low is usually more skin?
Why these terminologies assigned this way?
Also,What do tight and loose refer to? Do they always match up High-tight, or low-loose.

Thanks guys.

From what I have managed to research HIGH means the end scar is more away from the head, LOW is closer. As for tight / loose, LOOSE means there is more "GIVE" in the skin & thus some skin when flaccid posibaly will cover the head, TIGHT means less movement of the skin & thus normaly does not cover the head in any length when flaccid

As for my current predicament, think it's best for me to go slightaly loose but LOW for the circ as most have said here if I do end up with any possible probs with the circ then it's not much of a problem to correct when done more loose over tight. Have seen some pic's of circs done when the scar line is hight, & TBH it does not look right at all & not very visualy appealing.

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Stanmarsh, does mine look about like what you are talking about?

(mine is unusual though, in that there is more skin on one side though too)

Thanks for the clarification by the way.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Stan, from talking to guys and from a visual point of view I think as loose as you can manage taking into account your medical problem, your foreskin is full of nerves so it's important to leave as much of it there as possible. And foreskin is fun to nibble and suck on.

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Stanmarsh, does mine look about like what you are talking about?

(mine is unusual though, in that there is more skin on one side though too)

Thanks for the clarification by the way.

Looking at your profile pic's I would say you are more low / loose which is unusual for the states as most circs there tend to be high / tight, unless you are from a Jewish background or had a Urologist sort your circ who's also a qualified Mohel (Jewish Curcumciser).

Also looking at your pic's I would say personaly for myself that's basicaly the look I am hoping to end up with.

After all the crap I have been through with so far I feel I can actualy trust a Mohel much better than a Urologist any day.

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey Stan, from talking to guys and from a visual point of view I think as loose as you can manage taking into account your medical problem, your foreskin is full of nerves so it's important to leave as much of it there as possible. And foreskin is fun to nibble and suck on.

Would you be offering your serices by any chance to check & see it still works ok after the op? Getting up your neck ends of the woods is not too much of a problem for me :biggrin1: