Types of female orgasms

rainsfletcher: I got into an argument with a girl the other day. I was saying that a woman's sexual life can be far richer than a mans. Here were the reasons I gave:

* Women can have different types of orgasm (vaginal and cliteral, or a combination).
* Women can cum multiple, multiple times. Men, we're lucky if we can hit 3 times in a day.
* Women can cum for a longer period of time than a man (sometimes literally minutes at a time).

Her response was that I was full of shit.
* ALL female orgasms involve the clitoris - period, no such thing as a vaginal orgasm.
* Women don't cum for even a minute...it's usually over in a few seconds.

When I tried to tell her I'd actually SEEN these things happen, she said the women were lying to me and faking it, and that I was too gullible. ("Stupid man.")

Women of LPSG, help me settle this argument. Who's right, here?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well Rain, obviously YOU are. See thread on female ejaculation. Elsewhere, women have described the wonders of multiple orgasms right after sex the first time, I forget the thread. You friend must be going by her own experience, which is regrettable. Maybe you could show her what you mean, that would shut her up!

lickitysplit: I have been with my girl for 6 years. She is very sensitive and very orgasmic. There was one time when we had sex (and foreplay) and I was curious so I asked her to count how many orgasms she had. After fingering, eating out, having sex, rubbing, etc... she said she had roughly 35 orgasms. They were usually fast and one after the other.

Now, she probably tops 10 when we get sexual (which includes all forms of sex like foreplay, oral, and intercourse), but she says they are alot stronger and last a little longer compared to the ones she used to have.

Because my dick is curved, I believe I touch her vaginal walls alot more, and since my dick has a downward curve, when we do it doggy style or if we are standing straight up and I am inside her from behind, she says it touches her g-spot. She has never ejaculated, but often says she has this intense feeling like she is gonna pee, but never lets it out.

I think the only way to convince her to do that is to get in the tub or something, I think she should let go personally.

average Joe

Just Browsing
Media
Well I can tell you that my wife has "different" orgasms.

She has clitoral which she discribes as more intense and a deeper orgasm as well. She can tell the difference and I can too.

Just my $.02 worth.

average Joe

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
She orgasms from going down on you or you going down on her? I've never met a woman who came from going down on me.

Hapi Papi: One of my friends said he exaggerated not that his ex could have air blown on her and she'd start going off like Old Faithful...

spreadm: Rain, you are correct on all three points. I have experienced all of those that you mentioned. For me the strongest and deepest orgasm is during deep, slow penetration (with his penis or another object if he is finished) and a LOT of it combined with clitoral stimulation. It builds to an amazing climax. I almost lose consciousness! Afterwards I am so spent I can hardly stay awake. I am completely relaxed. :D