Types of gays

Allanon585

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
im the type of gay who is turned on by men but will still sleep with a women i plan on settling down and having kids with a women too but i still like men

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
If I can step in for a moment, I don't think one should label themselves in this case... I mean, it sounds like you are gay, but you are going to deny yourself that and have sex/marriage/babies with a woman. If anything, you'd likely be bi... but I don't know.

Perhaps it would be best to just call yourself sexual?

QuiteOne

Sexy Member
Media
im the type of gay who is turned on by men but will still sleep with a women i plan on settling down and having kids with a women too but i still like men

And you will end up screwing around on your wife with men cuz you can't fight the urges. Eventually you will leave her and your children so you can be with a man.

Sounds like a great plan!!

B_josh762

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Do things however you wish but remember your sexual feelings will effect everyone around you (wife and kids included). I knew a bi man who had a child with a gf. She wanted a child but not a husband and he wanted to father a child and keep his lifestyle of being with males also. He pays her the equivalent of child support and is with the child everyother weekend and sometimes during the week when she needs to do things that would take her away from the child and of course he attends all school functions. Just a thought. I personally have been married more than once and am bi. I did not fool around while married to my ex wives but did endulge myself before marriage and in between marriages and now share myself with both fms and males.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

you sound like someone I know...
he's planning on getting married, but is still cheating on his gf with a guy...and he has been the whole time he's been with her...

and she has no clue...:frown1:

lemondeestlibre

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think that one can be gay and still have kids. One does not need a wife simply to raise children. Sexuality should not be included in your decision to have kids, in my opinion. You should want to have kids because you really do. Also, in my opinion, gay men who decide to "settle down" and marry a woman will inevitably be unhappy and will stray from his new-found "settled down," heterosexual lifestyle. But...do what makes you happy. I think to truly have that outlook on life, as you are gay, is a bit unhealthy.

nashboy

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
a gay man can have kids without ruining a womans life by playing straight. why do you think 2 men can have children now...so that family dont get ruined. im sorry but i think its completely wrong for a gay man to get married just t have a family.

BlackIsKingSize

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
im just gay sexualy i want to have kids and i wife.
Questions for clarification:

What are your reasons for wanting a wife?
Are you sexually interested in women at all?
If/when you had a wife would you have sex with her?
Would you continue to have sex with men?
Would you tell her about you being gay sexually?

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You guys are really being jerks to the OP. Just cuz he desires men too doesn't mean he's going to cheat on his wife with them. Straight men desire other women but that doesn't guarantee that they'll sleep with them (even though 9 times outta 10 they do, and have the nerve to call gays and bisexuals whores).

nashboy

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You guys are really being jerks to the OP. Just cuz he desires men too doesn't mean he's going to cheat on his wife with them. Straight men desire other women but that doesn't guarantee that they'll sleep with them (even though 9 times outta 10 they do, and have the nerve to call gays and bisexuals whores).

i dont understand your point from that...:rolleyes:...and im just not a fan of a gay man ruining a family just because he cant decide what he wants. theres no point to it.