Typical first post

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by boahdi, May 15, 2007.

1. boahdi

boahdi New Member

Hi everyone!!!

Now that the excitment is over, for some reason i feel as if i have to explain why i decided to join LPSG. Here goes....

When i first joined the site a couple of days ago i had every intention of fishing for compliments, by putting up photos and asking "what do you think of my cock, ladies" type questions. I have never been a real confident guy and latley i have felt like i really need a confidence boost.
    However, after reading through the posts here i have found that i really dont want to be that vain. I have never considered myself to be "big" and i probably never will even if i compare it or people tell me that it is (although from reading the posts on average size and whatnot, at 9.5" from base to tip and just over 6" in girth i would be considered above the average mark). I think that my feeling off averageness is good cause for me to try harder to please my woman in other ways.

Having dribble on for long enough, its great to be here and i hope to get a chance to post more and get to know some of you nice ladies and gents.

(and yes i do realise the contradiction of including my measurements, but hey a little compliment fishing can't hurt:redface:.)

Peace out!

2. chicagosam

Gold Member

Welcome to LPSG! I'm sure you will get all the attention you desire. Sam

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Welcome, boahdi.

Draft saved Draft deleted