typical sex session

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by dave2006, Feb 19, 2007.

1. dave2006

dave2006 New Member

how many positions do you typically use during an "average" sex session?what ones do you use the most?

2. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

Depends on the mood and the amount of time we're both willing to invest in making it.

By the way, dude, how many threads are you going to start with one sentence questions?

3. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

2 to 3 tops...more typically 1 or 2

...OB

4. wadislaw

wadislaw Active Member

Albums:
    Anywhere from two to ten . . . today featured an afternoon session in which we hit nine by my count. Oh, how I love the federal holidays. :)

As for the ones I use the most, I tend to use woman sitting on top, facing supine man; man on top, woman's legs on my shoulders; and woman on top, both of us on our backs. I especially like this one because a) I love the weight of a woman on me, b) the woman controls how much of me is inside her (the more she arches her back, the more goes in), c) easy access to the neck for kissing and nibbling, and d) all four hands are free.

-Z

5. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

I just lie there and get worshipped.

6. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    The spoon position tends to be my favorite, for many of the same reasons you put up there.

And perhaps this is the rut of married life, but there's usually only one position switch in any given session of ours.

7. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

3-4 usually.

8. B_hungnate

B_hungnate New Member

Anywhere from 1-4 positions usually. Depends on who I'm with, mood, how long we go for, what every else said.

9. Max Cdn

Max Cdn Member

Albums:
    2-5 normally, usually don't change more than once before my gf orgasm because switching positions when she's close is definately not a good idea. When it's my turn to finish up I usually change to a position that stimulates me more like doggy.

10. Channelwood

Channelwood New Member

Typically 8-9, not including the ones that involve ropes and chain. Current fuckbuddy has distinct multiple spots that each produce an orgasm, so changing positions is mandatory. Usually everytime I'll try something new and it'll hit a new spot or just produce new sensations for her.

11. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm with Hickboy........I love to just lie back and let someone do the pleasuring!

12. art

art
    Gold Member

Depends on how much of a rush either of us is in. If I put my mind to it, I can cum in any position in less than a minute. Or if I put my mind to it, I can last 45 or more minutes. I'm usually somewhere in between -- I prefer having mindless sex! :)

We use good ol' missionary the most; followed by me on my back or sitting on the bed, her sitting on top of my thighs with her legs outside mine or around my waist; spooning; standing (usually for semi-quickies, with clothes just pushed out of the way); interfemeral rear entry, where my penis attacks her vagina from underneath and the rear.

I really like the one where she's on her back, and just below her waist and legs are on the bed, and her trunk and head is toward the floor -- and I'm in pushup position, with our only link being my penis sliding in and out. (wish I knew what the one was called. I saw it in The New Joy Of Sex, tried it, and was hooked!)

I used to have one of those books with he 256 different positions...tried them all once, and keep returning to the same 6 or 7.

13. nudeyorker

Gold Member

3-4 if I don't set up the sling

14. RoyalT

RoyalT New Member

1 or 2, usually no more than three.

There are, however, 21 positions in a one night stand :wink:

I have no idea why!

15. Principessa

Gold Member

16. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    I like to stick with about 3 or 4 regular ones (missionary, doggy, cowgirl and spoon). Any more than that is just showing off. Also, if I am doing anal, she likes it with me on top (the angle hits all the right spots), but I like it doggy.

17. SR_Pepe_LePube

SR_Pepe_LePube Account Disabled

We like to stick with about 3 or 4 regular positions e.g. missionary, doggy, cowgirl and spoon.

Attached Files:

18. No_Strings

Gold Member

3-5, missionary, doogy, cowgirl(& reverse) and spoon mostly, of course each one has a fair few variants

19. tiff86

tiff86 New Member

Lately we've started using more different positions, but still missionary the most by far. It really depends. Sometimes we have long sessions just in missionary and we've done like 3 or 4 positions, but mostly I'd say 1 or 2 on average. As for which ones I still lovvve missionary the most and he does too. I also really like reverse cowgirl which if you asked me before I woulda said no way that's crazy but I love how deep he gets that way :biggrin1: . Those are the ones we use the most for sure.

20. SammyQ

SammyQ New Member

Albums:
    Mostly Missionary, but cowgirl too. If we use more than its usual becaue we are having very long sex.

Draft saved Draft deleted