typical sex session

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Usually me and my girlfriend do it missionary style (if she is aroused, otherway it is painful), and her topping me, ad well as doggie.

The one i like most is me standing, she lying on the table, legs on my shoulders.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That depends on a few things: how tired or adventurous we feel, how much time we have, and what sexual mood we're in. We usually just go with the flow.

We tend to cover about 5 positions per session -- Cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy, and a few variations of missionary (meaning we're facing each other).

We've covered cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, wheelbarrow, doggy (legs open and closed), something I call "ironing board" (doggy but both bodies flat on a bed), jackhammer, missionary (with legs in many positions), scissors, spooning, different angles, stances, props with each, etc...:wink:.

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Usually four or five
Those would be:

1. Straight missionary
a. man straddling leg and taking her leg over shoulder
2. woman on hip, bottom leg extended, top leg bent at knee. Man on knees straddling leg ane entering form behind
3. same but on other hip
4. doggie
5. woman on top, facing.

I like to use most of those. I come slow and I liek to keep it interesting and spread my weight around so I dont' get tired arms, knees, etc.