Tyson beckford naked

DonaldHump

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He's def in it and him nor anyone else in the movie gets fully nude. Total WASTE OF TIME!!!!!!!

Well good thing you said that . My mom got Magic Mike on DVD and was disappointed they weren't fully nude. She should Chocolate City would be better but you said no frontal so I guess I will tell her no to get it.

Here is a good question for you, Are there any mainstream movies or TV shows where the guys get fully nude?

Reactions: alcor972

sunmor09

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Well good thing you said that . My mom got Magic Mike on DVD and was disappointed they weren't fully nude. She should Chocolate City would be better but you said no frontal so I guess I will tell her no to get it.

Here is a good question for you, Are there any mainstream movies or TV shows where the guys get fully nude?

Shame (movie) where Michael Fassbender did frontal naked a lot. Did I say a lot?

• Love
Reactions: sram0425

DonaldHump

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Shame (movie) where Michael Fassbender did frontal naked a lot. Did I say a lot?

Lol my mom likes big dicks I think. I am close to my to my mom and she makes fun of guys with small dicks. I don't know if Michael Fassenbender is hung enough or good looking enough for my mom but I will tell her about it. She like Channing Tatum, Morris Chestnut. LL Cool J, Tom Welling and guys like that . I don't think any of those guys have done nude scenes.

DonaldHump

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of my newest bfs, black, 9c x 5.75, very muscular and light skin is beautiful as well and has a more meaty ass than Tyson.

What does any of that have to do with the thread? Also why do people like you always feel the need to bring somebodies skin tone into everything. Nobody asked if you thought if lighter skin was better than darker skin.

Reactions: Maninthemoon

1Cody

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
What does any of that have to do with the thread? Also why do people like you always feel the need to bring somebodies skin tone into everything. Nobody asked if you thought if lighter skin was better than darker skin.
The OP (original poster) posted a video about Tyson Beckford, he says freestyle didn't like to see him naked. That is what my post has to do with the thread. You can take it anywhere. Say, you could even take it to who you like to see naked. Two things with skin tone. There are variations within many racial and ethnic groups. I didn't say lighter skin was better. Second, if you never had sex with a man and I am guessing you haven't at 100% straight, you really can't comment on the beauty and sexiness of a man. So you need to keep off any threads that comment in this area. Or respect those that are commenting. Actually, you are queening out and I would question your gay percentages. You sound 100% gay and jealous at the thought that I might have a sexier man than Tyson, which as I have stated that I can do better.

fitmusclehairy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I used to have a friend (we'll call him Robby) who, like Tyson, was a good-looking black male model. According to him, he was walking on the beach in Hawaii with a female friend of his and Tyson (I guess the two models knew each other because they were in the same industry). It was supposed to have been a setup that Robby arranged for Tyson, so the girl asked, "Well, Tyson, do you like me?", to which Tyson replied, "Yes, I like you, and you're pretty and all that, but who I really want is Robby." The girl took this as a joke, but Robby said he could tell Tyson was being serious.
When "Robby" told me this my mouth fell agape. It is believable, though, because many male models are gay or bi, and in general conversation there is often more than a hint of truth in jokes. This also supports many others' opinions of Tyson's attraction or preference. Let's give him credit for being at least that bold and unashamed to bring it up.

Reactions: rd62624