Tyson Beckford

9x6uncut

Experimental Member
Media
hot. any more shots showing more cock??..... apparently he walked to swimming pool with just his hand over his dick.....

benoc

Experimental Member
Media
He may be a lot more handsome and muscular than me but going off those pics with his one hand I think I have a bigger dick (soft at least) than Tyson Beckford. Minor victory to my ego.

Not sure what Marie Claire magazine was doing having him strip like that. Double standards I say, if a male magazine did that to a female it would be headlines and lawsuit time. End rant. (Truthfully I just wish I was invited.)

Reactions: slyjackson

dcw4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
god, that is a beautiful man,,,,
in my eyes, if there was one man i would want to look like,
it would be him,
and i dont give a fuck about his dick size,,,
really,,,
he makes me swoon everytime i see him..

him and eddie cibrini,,(sp?)

dcw4

WhiteZombie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He may be a lot more handsome and muscular than me but going off those pics with his one hand I think I have a bigger dick (soft at least) than Tyson Beckford. Minor victory to my ego.

Not sure what Marie Claire magazine was doing having him strip like that. Double standards I say, if a male magazine did that to a female it would be headlines and lawsuit time. End rant. (Truthfully I just wish I was invited.)
It must have been a cold night in Aussie land, eh?

Who cares about double standards when there's naked beautiful people, though?

OmnibusGuy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If I could trade bodies with anyone in the world, this guy would be my first and only choice.

His body is absolutely amazing, and that bush... MANSCAPING!?!? I think its just fine as is. I wish we could see a little more of his package but its still a nice view.

Reactions: slyjackson