Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
These kind of articles piss me the fuck off

Sorry for my language but as a trans woman its so hurtful to see the blatant transphobia in the media these people are stupid and if tyson is man enuff to take a beautiful shoot with her then why cant ppl just mind their own business

nickig

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Is the correct term a transgendered woman?

yes either transgender woman or female or trans girl it all depends on the preference of the transgender person but myself i prefer trans girl its just more well none offensive haha
Id love to be called a girl but sadly people out there will never see me as a girl not a gender correct girl so i go with what i feel most comfortable with.
So i do my best to make the best out of labels that none of us agreed too lol x

D_22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
yes either transgender woman or female or trans girl it all depends on the preference of the transgender person but myself i prefer trans girl its just more well none offensive haha
Id love to be called a girl but sadly people out there will never see me as a girl not a gender correct girl so i go with what i feel most comfortable with.
So i do my best to make the best out of labels that none of us agreed too lol x

No worries, I see you as a girl. :smile:

Trittman2001

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't get it when gay men say this. Do they mean they wish they were a woman?

I can answer this because I wrote it. And I can't speak for all gay men, just myself. I don't crave to be a woman by any means. However the thought of being intimate with someone as incredibly masculine and handsome as Tyson Beckford, I'd want to be able to have proof that he had his dick inside me. And being knocked up by him with my belly out to there would definitely be proof. lol! (Hey,Its just personal fantasy stuff, not something to be all analyzed ad nauseum)

canuck_pa

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
From the first time a saw a picture of Tyson Beckford I thought he was one of the most handsome men I'd very seen. I can not even conceive what it would be like to be so handsome. Having been referred to as ugly on many occasions he is so totally opposite. I can't even imagine how I would feel.

Reactions: slyjackson and BDS