u are all experts

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by ukmale, Oct 19, 2005.

1. ukmale

ukmale Member

I have been around in this forum for a while and i have had to bite my tongue on few occasions because whatever is posted, a so called forum expert comes along with all of there views and of course the fellow old guys agree with them (NEED I SAY WHO U ARE...JUST READ THE POSTS PEOPLE)......if someone posts an out of the blue statement,they have to put up with comments for example of "lurker" etc .........but if you look at yourselves (THE EXPERTS) you must spend half of your life on the web, which i think is sad!!! for example madame zora is a resident expert ......"do not pm me" is in your profile i must admit your an average looking chubby girl as far as I am concerned you would not get any PM's if you did not spend so much of your life on a big cock website.........
    Im not hung and always wished i was but after visiting this website im glad im not because it is dominated by a load of bigheads who claim to be fucking experts in every field of life and if you dont agree with them or have a bigger cock than them they all club together to slag u off.
    I have A SMALL COCK but i have fathered two great girls and i have a stunning wife who has never complained about my size even though she has been with bigger guys. In fact i have done all of the complaining as mister "im not good enough". But hey,when i do leave this world I know i will have left my mark and people will look back on my work and say "he was good at what he did, he recorded whats was going on as he stood on the sidelines of history" The health of my family and those around me is far more important to me than some of the bullshit that happens on this website. But to all you real people out there who dont spend most of their insecure life on here talking shit and slagging people off thanks i enjoyed reading your posts sorry they where spoiled and sidetracked by the EXPERTS!!!!!
    To all u forum experts i hope you can wake up in the morning and look at yourself and say.....do i really need to log on to the internet every day.....am i the expert.....am i sad person.....errrrmmm yes you are!!! get a life

EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT GET USED TO IT............... :shrug:
    :hi: THANX BUT NO THANX
    ACROSS THE INTERNET FORUMS ARE SLOWLY GOING
    WHY!!! THE RESIDENT SAD FUCKERS ARE KILLING THEM
    WATCH THIS SPACE!!!! :argh:

2. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

well, you may not have a big dick....but you have big balls. :eek:D

3. ukmale

ukmale Member

4. oldman9x7

oldman9x7 New Member

UK -

You've said the things that I have often thought. I recall (with some bitterness) a number of years ago when I first posted on this board. A question had been posed and I posted an answer. Immediately, two or three of your "experts" began tearing their hair and squealing "pedophilia" and suggesting that Mark should give me the boot with all haste. As it turned out, Mister Mark advised them to put their tongues back inside their faces as he reminded them that a question had been asked and answered - nothing more than that.

You're right on target - "experts", like "judges" can become very tiresome.

Gramps

5. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Congratulations.

It only took 40 posts for you to realize that some guys with an average endowment will never understand LPSG.

As for Mme. Z., I guess you've discovered for whom the "do not pm me" message was written.

6. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

Glad you got that off your chest, UK...

It isn't that I spend my entire life on here, I just read fast, type fast, and ignore the topics that do not interest me. Sorry your experience here has not been a good one.

7. KinkGuy

Gold Member

And serious compensation issues.

Don't berate that or those whom you do not know, and haven't bothered to become acquainted with. An instant attitude of superiority however misplaced, and manufactured as a personality, designed to cover ones own inadequacies and insecurities, won't get anyone very far when faced with open, honest and self actualized individuals, however flawed they may be.

8. Irish

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well said, KinkGuy.

Any forum is going to have people who post more than others. Those people usually get a certain level of respect because they've just been around a lot and seen a lot of things and are very active. I frequent several forums (this, AnandTech, [H]ard|OCP, hybrid-optix, DDR Freak, and on and on) and it's not something that really takes much time out of my day. I'm a computer science major, I do most of my work on the computer, I type about 140 WPM and I read substantially faster. When I'm done with classes and don't have Ultimate Frisbee practice and don't feel like going out I get on my computer and watch anime or movies or read forums and/or news and talk to people and study and code. I take a break when I get bored and call my girlfriend when she gets out of school, study some more, make dinner, relax, work and play on my computer some more.

The thought that people who post a lot don't have lives is fairly absurd. If there were a member that had been registered for two or three days and had around 2000 posts then I'd be with you, but the "experts" you're referring to aren't really experts, they're just learned in this subject matter and regarded with some level of respect and authority as they've dealt with a lot of stuff and discussed a lot of things over the years they've been on this site. Chill out and grow up. If you've got two kids I assume you're old enough to act like an adult.

9. Knight

Knight New Member

You're glad you're not hung because some people on a website appear to you to be pompous, arrogant and ignorant?

Sounds like some sort of compensation. If you're not happy with the site, don't post. If you're not happy with your penis, then maybe not coming to this site and finding that happiness in your own life would be a start.

10. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

Is this a drag queen "read your beads" thread?

11. GoneA

Gold Member

I find this thread quite interesting. If your so upset with people thwarting LPSG, then you can just...lets see...leave.

Then, you said: "Im not hung and always wished i was but after visiting this website im glad im not because it is dominated by a load of bigheads who claim to be fucking experts in every field of life..."

So, your glad you not hung because LPSG is dominated by "bigheads". Interesting.

You also stated: "ACROSS THE INTERNET FORUMS ARE SLOWLY GOING
    WHY!!! THE RESIDENT SAD FUCKERS ARE KILLING THEM"

So, if you been to that many discussion forums to notice, then you my friend, are the one in dire need of a social life. You should have thought this one out a little better.

And don't talk about Madame Zora, we love her around here. Which is more than what I can say for you.

12. KinkGuy

Gold Member

So, I guess I am one of the ones who "dominate" this website since I have a coupla' thousand posts. I don't just get respect and a voice, I have earned it. I earned it by listening, talking, getting to know and involving myself with my fellow members when time permits. I go for long stretches of time and visit/post nothing and then will suddenly have a spurt of vocalization and opinion.

Not everyone around here likes me or even tolerates me, but I have carved out my space by participating.

As the old saying goes, "opinions are like assholes, everyone's got one."

EDIT: Oh, and by the way? I am far from equal in size to many, if not most of the cocks on the website. So it really has "little" to do with how well hung you are, just how accepting and intelligent you are.

13. Matthew

Gold Member

What does this mean Sorcerer? Please help clue in the drag-impaired.

14. B_hungrick

B_hungrick New Member

Well, there is only one thing I'm an expert on & that's my own dick....my only claim to fame on lpsg.

15. GoneA

Gold Member

Yeah I think that's what has placed many LSPG memebers in the 'bad light' where ukmale is concerned.

16. yaoifun

yaoifun New Member

I think what I would say has pretty much been said. Just don't bash anyone personally until you look at your own flaws. Especially not The Zora! Pointing fingers here is like playing with fire. I'm sorry your experiance hasn't been a good one.

17. madame_zora

Gold Member

Wow, I don't remember talking to this guy but I guess I could have.

Sorry if I pissed in your Wheaties, what was it about?

18. Matthew

Gold Member

And what a claim it is, hungrick ...

What is the big deal about how many posts people have? I keep reading stuff about it. Sounds like Post Envy to me. One post or 10,000, everybody's got one voice which, when it's all said and done, has an equal chance to be heard. No?

And in terms of snarkiness, or 'slagging people off,' as ukmale put it, that seems to come from all sides (based on my short experience here).

19. dcwrestlefan

Gold Member

pretty sad post.

if biting your tongue bothers you, don't do it. this is a forum. speak your mind but don't hurl personal attacks. but if someone thinks your thoughts are incorrect, don't be surprised if you get a response. its their right as a member to do that.

i don't know her at all, but your comments about zora are pathetic. i believe she posted once that she got alot of bothersome PMs from idiots at one time, and did put the disclaimer on there in an attempt to put a stop to it. would you like a bunch of guys to message you up and ask how big you are, "want a bj" or "what are your wearing"?

i have found the board at times to be a little cliquish. but thats life. some here also are incredibly interesting and/or funny and even sexy. yer going to run across people that you like better than others. i'm a 42 year old gay guy. some people don't wanna talk to me because of that. thats their perogative.

yer lucky to have children and your size is not a problem. but the attitude is. its not like international high level business is conducted here. don't take it so serious. relax and enjoy it. its not a bad place. signed, no expert on anything.

20. Dorset

Dorset New Member

Albums:
    Wow, I love a good rant, reading that has really cheered me up this morning - what a loon!!!

Shame you're leaving - You sound like you're both insane and self-opinionated enough to fit in well

Draft saved Draft deleted