Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i own one and I have some pics of me in one. it just holds your balls and and lets your dick swing free. it does have a tendency to pull everything forward so it makes a huge buldge. but actually pretty comfortable.

Attachments

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
your style has leg straps. in my experience the ones without are more comfortable and less obvious under speedos and gym shorts. it's a nice alternative to jocks and boxer briefs.

be adventurous guys and try something new.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, I have to ask... as someone who has neither testicles nor penis... what the frig is the point of that thing?? It doesn't look either attractive or fuctional, or am I missing something?

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had to wear one wen I had a case of epipdidimitis very painful condidtion. A suspensory made things far more comfortable till things setteld dwon and cleared. You can get then from any good chemist or drugstore. Cheap enought to buy just to try it and see how it looks and feels

Fredro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"OK, I have to ask... as someone who has neither testicles nor penis... what the frig is the point of that thing?? It doesn't look either attractive or fuctional, or am I missing something?"

Well, guys might also ask "what's the point of women wearing bras?" Sometimes a guy's nuts are a bit on the larger, saggier side and they can be a bother. I know I can't sleep at night if I don't have my sack pulled out front so my balls aren't trapped between my legs.

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Fredro Have you ever felt the weight of a guys testicules, particularly if he is well endowed. Imagine the strain of them hanging down particulary if he is running and they are swinging from side to side bouncing of his thighs. Can get prett uncomfortable

One might ask why do women wear sports bra's ? To simply stop every thing swinging around getting battered and bruised

Hope that helps

Max

Sexy Member
Media
A few years back an lpsg guy kindly sent me a suspensory and for a while I tried wearing it as an alternative to the jockstrap I wear all day.

It certainly worked in so far as supporting the scrotum which is essential in my case but in the end I gave up. Years ago I got used to having everything contained and supported, not just the balls. It felt a little strange having my penis forced to hang straight over and down without any support and the bulge wasn't subtle at all.