u guys had questions about suspensorys

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by knight_71, Apr 16, 2009.

1. knight_71

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i own one and I have some pics of me in one. it just holds your balls and and lets your dick swing free. it does have a tendency to pull everything forward so it makes a huge buldge. but actually pretty comfortable.

Attached Files:

2. BoxersguyNJ

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    very nice pics !!!! I also have a couple of suspensorys i used to wear under my gym shorts for support a few years back, i love the feel of them on it really does make your bulge show

3. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

your style has leg straps. in my experience the ones without are more comfortable and less obvious under speedos and gym shorts. it's a nice alternative to jocks and boxer briefs.

be adventurous guys and try something new.

4. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    OK, I have to ask... as someone who has neither testicles nor penis... what the frig is the point of that thing?? It doesn't look either attractive or fuctional, or am I missing something?

5. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

eliminates sagging but doesn't restrict the penis. often used after "groinal" surgery.

6. knight_71

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i have one without legstraps too that shows an even bigger buldge but do not have pics of me in it. if there is an interest i can take some

7. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ahhhh ok, so it is functional. Thanks for the response x

8. Smartalk

Gold Member

I had to wear one wen I had a case of epipdidimitis very painful condidtion. A suspensory made things far more comfortable till things setteld dwon and cleared. You can get then from any good chemist or drugstore. Cheap enought to buy just to try it and see how it looks and feels

9. Fredro

Fredro New Member

"OK, I have to ask... as someone who has neither testicles nor penis... what the frig is the point of that thing?? It doesn't look either attractive or fuctional, or am I missing something?"

Well, guys might also ask "what's the point of women wearing bras?" Sometimes a guy's nuts are a bit on the larger, saggier side and they can be a bother. I know I can't sleep at night if I don't have my sack pulled out front so my balls aren't trapped between my legs.

10. Smartalk

Gold Member

Fredro Have you ever felt the weight of a guys testicules, particularly if he is well endowed. Imagine the strain of them hanging down particulary if he is running and they are swinging from side to side bouncing of his thighs. Can get prett uncomfortable

One might ask why do women wear sports bra's ? To simply stop every thing swinging around getting battered and bruised

Hope that helps

11. Fredro

Fredro New Member

I didn't ask that question. Denise from above did. I was using the same "bra" example for her benefit as you did.

12. Max

Max New Member

A few years back an lpsg guy kindly sent me a suspensory and for a while I tried wearing it as an alternative to the jockstrap I wear all day.

It certainly worked in so far as supporting the scrotum which is essential in my case but in the end I gave up. Years ago I got used to having everything contained and supported, not just the balls. It felt a little strange having my penis forced to hang straight over and down without any support and the bulge wasn't subtle at all.

Draft saved Draft deleted