U LOVE IT, you know you do

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Ms Hilton does enjoy the chance to get down and dirty. however, I refer to my title of this rant i started.. You love it, you know you do. Or as paris says it " LOVES IT" if you prefer I shorten it up a bit:cool:

sexycobra

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
jeff black said:
You guys are KILLING me :biggrin1: Here, I shall slow down and think my answers through better. I may have been a bit of a slut these last two days.. spreading myself around as much as I could. Can't promise I will be good forever, but definetaly less errors in spelling, and maybe less posts if you are good:biggrin1: ( love this fucking green smiley face!!) :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

I won't talk with my mouth full... PROMISE

Are you windtalkerways' little cousin?:tongue:

Canadian posters seem exceptionnally prolific these days on LPSG (well, not me...)

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
sexycobra said:
Are you windtalkerways' little cousin?:tongue:

Canadian posters seem exceptionnally prolific these days on LPSG (well, not me...)

I am not allowed to talk right now... ALEX and Chuck gave me a spanking.. and I have to sit in the corner for a bit.. :biggrin1: I am gonna get in trouble for this one too ( cough * glutton for punishment* cough)

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
alex8 said:
It's about you, Matthew. You, you, you and YOU.
What could be more important? :rolleyes:

Good question. And, thanks for your satisfactory answer to mine. I shall now return to contemplating my navel in the throne room.

We'll be back after these messages.
:bongsmi:

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
jeff black said:
1)Ignore genitals for a minute here.. what is it that actually draws you to someone. Facial features? Body type? personality?
1. Body type

2. Face. Smile, eyes, DSL's etc. A cockeye is sexy as fuck (if it ain't egregious, it's just enough to notice, but not enough to be ugly as hell). I love little shit like that. Hell, I got one eye that's slightly bigger than the other, so I can relate. Personality alone doesn't lure me in.

jeff black said:
2)How does everyone rank their potential new mate? ie what is the first thing you check out?
Ass. Anything under 40" is a waste of time.