U.S.A warned "Any attack on Pakistan, ias na attack on China!"

B_nyvin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
"is an attack on China" is what the title is intended to say I assume (with a chinese accent?)

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Whether this report is accurate or not, the U.S. should have never become so economically and financially involved with the Chinese bastards. With their human rights record, they should have never been admitted to the WTO.

Oh, how our greed has come back to bite us in the ass.

Does anyone wonder what the Chinese military build up is all about?

Last edited:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Read the article in "Indain Express". Sounds like BS to me.

It could have been written by Donald Trump. It doesn't directly quote anyone or even name a news organization. It is just all, "a media report claimed today." and "The News daily quoted diplomatic sources as saying."

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The reliability of this site is in doubt as it also has a report that Afghan Taliban leader Mullah Omar was killed two days ago. Reuters is reporting this as "unconfirmed" or "denied" and there is little or no mention of it in other Western media.

Last edited:

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
The reliability of this site is in doubt as it also has a report that Afghan Taliban leader Mullah Omar was killed two days ago. Reuters is reporting this as "unconfirmed" or "denied" and there is little or no mention of it in other Western media.

The Times of India has the largest English language circulation, across all media, of any newspaper in the world.

China asks US to respect Pak's sovereignty, independence - Economic Times

Just because things aren't reported in the Western media, & are maybe ignored, doesn't mean that they aren't true. Thisstory is all over the Indian subcontinent. It's hardly likely that anyone would openly make such a profound statement outside of diplomatic circles, because such a construction would clearly be determined as bellicose.

More people live in India, Pakistan & Bangladesh than live in North, Central & South America, & Europe (excl. Russia) combined.

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Gee, I didn't know that indianexpress.com was a website of the Times of India.

Also, I was referring to another huge story on this website as having been very little referenced in the Western media although it was supposedly two days old, not to the story on China's alleged provocative statement.

The Times of India has the largest English language circulation, across all media, of any newspaper in the world.

China asks US to respect Pak's sovereignty, independence - Economic Times

Just because things aren't reported in the Western media, & are maybe ignored, doesn't mean that they aren't true. Thisstory is all over the Indian subcontinent. It's hardly likely that anyone would openly make such a profound statement outside of diplomatic circles, because such a construction would clearly be determined as bellicose.

More people live in India, Pakistan & Bangladesh than live in North, Central & South America, & Europe (excl. Russia) combined.

Last edited:

Jason

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Gee, I wonder if LPSG is a blocked site in China.

If you want to find out just ping - Online ping - Online web-based ping: Free online ping from 50 locations worldwide

Strictly this tells you if the website can be accessed right now or is temporarily unavailable - but if several pings over several days draw a negative a website looks as if it is blocked. My personal website has been blocked in China for years, and for no reason I can make out. :confused:

Right now very many websites cannot be accessed in Greece, which suggests there is something seriously wrong with their internet.

itsthepopei

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They call in their loans, and their economy crashes. Simple as that. The US and China need each other.

Its just posturing as neither the us nor china could afford to go to war with each other. The economic effects of it would devastate both countries. trade is the most powerful path to peace as in the end war is all about money.