U.S. Open Tennis Celeb Hotties

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Some pics of 28 yo American Taylor Dent who beat Ivan Navarro in Round Two singles and goes on to play the UK's Andy Murray. (This guy was out of the tennis biz for two years with back surgery, so his comeback is quite extraordinary.)

Attachments

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Fan charged for kissing Nadal courtside at U.S. Open | U.S. | Reuters

Fan charged for kissing Nadal courtside at U.S. Open

Wed Sep 9, 2009 4:34pm EDT

NEW YORK (Reuters) - A fan of tennis player Rafael Nadal, who breached U.S. Open security to embrace the Spaniard courtside, faces jail time after he was charged on Wednesday with interfering with a sporting event.

Nadal was in the midst of changing shirts on Tuesday after he beat France's Gael Monfils when the male fan leaped out of the stands onto the center court in Arthur Ashe Stadium and put his arms around Nadal before kissing him on the cheek.

"For me it wasn't a problem," Nadal, who appeared unruffled, told reporters about the encounter. "The guy was really nice. He was a great fan, he said 'I love you' and he kiss me."

DickVaine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

NEW YORK (Reuters) - A fan of tennis player Rafael Nadal, who breached U.S. Open security to embrace the Spaniard courtside, faces jail time after he was charged on Wednesday with interfering with a sporting event.

Nadal was in the midst of changing shirts on Tuesday after he beat France's Gael Monfils when the male fan leaped out of the stands onto the center court in Arthur Ashe Stadium and put his arms around Nadal before kissing him on the cheek.

"For me it wasn't a problem," Nadal, who appeared unruffled, told reporters about the encounter. "The guy was really nice. He was a great fan, he said 'I love you' and he kiss me."

When I watched that happen, it was THEN that I felt the sting of jeal-ou-syyy... Hey, what do ya want from a drama queen...?!

Seriously, the fact that the "kissing fandit" waited till Rafa was half-naked -- the WRONG half, I know, but you get what you can get -- is SO worth a few years in stir.

And you gotta love Rafa's reaction, on court & after.

Speaking of which, finally, one of the commentators mentioned how Rafa looked smaller. I noticed his guns looking thinner around last year. Maybe staving-off potential shoulder probs by nixing da weights? Lighter for faster movement? I miss his muscle shirt modeling, thinner guns or not.

benalex88

Experimental Member
Media
Some pics from the Verdasco/Djkovic Quarterfinals match. Serb Novak Djkovic prevailed.
Was it me, or was Djokovic's manhood pretty prominent for the latter half of this match? I don't know if it's sawdust (like Lendl used to keep in his pocket) or if it was a VPL. I prefer thinking it was the latter.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Rafa's rabid fan ....

Attachments

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I watched that happen, it was THEN that I felt the sting of jeal-ou-syyy... Hey, what do ya want from a drama queen...?!

Seriously, the fact that the "kissing fandit" waited till Rafa was half-naked -- the WRONG half, I know, but you get what you can get -- is SO worth a few years in stir.

And you gotta love Rafa's reaction, on court & after.

Speaking of which, finally, one of the commentators mentioned how Rafa looked smaller. I noticed his guns looking thinner around last year. Maybe staving-off potential shoulder probs by nixing da weights? Lighter for faster movement? I miss his muscle shirt modeling, thinner guns or not.

Nadal fan kiss and match highlights ....

YouTube - Nadal vs.Monfils (highlights, fan attack & Post match interview)

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The U.S. Open semifinals are now history and the last men standing are Roger Federer and Juan Martin del Potro. Some pics of the pride of Argentina, Juan Martin del Potro. (Anyone know the odds on tomorrow's finals?)

Attachments

AZZAWA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Juan looks much older than 20 years old and quite hairy. I think he is hot but can't wait for the professional groomers to get a hold of him and change his teeth, hair style, etc..