Uber hung marine in shower

caledonia2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have to confess I have a Major Problem each year in the summer time my town can be swarming with sexy military hunks with their glorious cocks bouncing about freely the trouble is I see a nice toned military guy and I want him and his mates in uniform I have been in town using the public toilets on occasion when a couple of them came in to the toilet and whipped out there massive dicks I was trying to go but as I couldn't help but stare at them it got harder as I got more errect they knew I was watching and said you can look but you can't touch as they finished up they then pulled down there pants and wanked seeing all that cum hitting the wall and their cute buble but cheeks clinching was too much for me and I blew my load without even touching myself they where all cute but after that they made me get on all fours and started to call me all sorts of names like bum boy and cock whore before leaving they where all straight but they loved showing off and had the bodies too one of them even spat on me as they left I got up and left I could hear them bragging about how great it was to wank off and how I probably would have let them fuck me if they had been that way inclined but I know this I love seeing military hunks naked probably have done ever since I was young as one of my aunts married a soldier and I remember when we took he back to base we were searched by a pretty impressively endowed hunk my home town also had a military base till the government shut it down but I don't know why but I have always had a crush on military guys trouble is getting genuine pics of hung military guys is pretty hard to come by these days as is cum shots from military guys and pics of them naked if there are any military guys who can oblige me please get in touch with me even if your straight and just like the thought of a guy worshiping your cock I really can't get enough of military hunks so if you think you can oblige me guys and your in the armed forces drop me a message on here.

Reactions: Barberseville

caledonia2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
@itakemyvitamins I actually have Dyslexia and lack of punctuation comes with dyslexia but I should point out as humans we should not need a comma or a full stop to tell us when to breath it should be automatic to us then some of us don't have the ability to think for themselves so perhaps we still need it for people who need to be told what they need to do. But the reason I don't punctuate is due to the dyslexia which makes written communication and some of the rules re punctuation impossible for me to decipher when to use it and when not too.

caledonia2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
@caledonia2 - ignore this comment. Is very easy to make it out - thank you!!
You are right @toader but I get these comments all the time people don't realize that although I have an above average IQ of 136 and the ability to study to university level having Asperger's Syndrome and Dyslexia combined with Dyspraxia makes it hard to understand the rules of when a statement may or may not stand on its own and when to use punctuation its not that I am dumb as I am not its just that part of my brain works slightly differently from a normal persons brain however there are many people like me out there but society still feels a need to be told when they need to breath by some little mark on a page as they can't decipher that for themselves thank god I can though.

toader

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
@Cal - u don't have to explain anything to me Cal - I TOTALLY get it and understand everything u r saying - it's these other twits who need a lesson in life and how to be human!! One can always hope......