Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Underwear For Men (UFM)

Has anyone tried the brand? The lace up front like football pants look hot but also very gimmicky. I would want to try their briefs more specifically. They don't have a huge variety of different styles which makes me think they might do what they stick to really well, or that they aren't very good so not able to expand their selection. I appreciate any and all who take the time to help me out with input.

Reactions: Torabraaten

jockinajock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I tried this brand a couple times and remember thinking it was junk. It seems like a good idea, but the drawstring pouch was a gimmick. As you pulled the drawstring tighter, the fly opened more, leaving it gaping. It was certainly not a substitute for a jockstrap as suggested.

Reactions: deleted12562171

jockinajock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I just order one of those the brief so I’m thinking Im going saw the fly close, since there useless to me any way, I can’t ever seem to pull my dick trough it, I just pull the whole thing down to pee.
I agree with your sentiment regarding the fly. Let the thread know how you make out. Maybe you'll have better luck than I?

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree with your sentiment regarding the fly. Let the thread know how you make out. Maybe you'll have better luck than I?
ha ok … but fyi I’m not trying to convence anyone to do what I do … is just I like to try few new things … i’ll post to the tread what i sent to you thanks man you sure look good in briefs hot stud …!

Reactions: jockinajock
D

deleted12562171

I tried a pair of these a while back. The pressure from the drawstring under balls was uncomfortable

Stanmeister

Cherished Member
Media
I have tried them. And the concept is good. You can adjust on the basis of the level of your activity. The more support you need the tighter you can make them. I found that they caused my balls to ache, though.

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just got a pair yesterday, I tried them for couple of hours before bed time, no issues as yet, I need to try them during the day at work all day, and I’m going to take another pair of comfortable undies with me in case I have to ditch this UFM ones… let’s see how they perform with an XL junk … o_O

Reactions: Ua23

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just got a pair yesterday, I tried them for couple of hours before bed time, no issues as yet, I need to try them during the day at work all day, and I’m going to take another pair of comfortable undies with me in case I have to ditch this UFM ones… let’s see how they perform with an XL junk … o_O
well I did wear them all day NO mayor issues, a bit sting sensation with the strain meets my skin, but a minimum adjustment took care of it, I love them .. and makes my junk look amazing under a suit pats … I got the looks for sure !! I’m buying more of those.

Reactions: deleted12562171