• NO, we are alone.

Votes: 5 13.2%

• Total voters

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Er.. that's quite obviously a Hindenburg-style blimp thing, whatever you call them.
A Big Dirigible? A zeppelin?

Yeah, I'll stick with Big Dirigible--only because I like the sound of it.

It was probably Joe Smith or Brigham Young returning to voice their protests over Mitt Romney running for President.

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I believe in the possibility of life outside of our planet's biosphere. I also believe that 99% of the UFO sightings are bogus. I also believe we don't know which of the sightings would be in the 1% category.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've thought a lot on this topic. I agree that I think at least 99% of UFO sightings are bogus.

I do think there is life on other planets, but I think that they are so far away that we will probably never have any contact with them. I still like to read science fiction with space travel and alien species though, and of course I like all the Star Trek series and Alien Nation (loved that movie and the TV show was even better - cross between science fiction and buddy cop show. Got into subjects involving racism a lot, but the "racism" was against the Newcomers, or Tectonese, rather than human races or ethnicities. I found that show fascinating.)

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
With the universe having an incalculably huge number of planets, I'm inclined to believe there is intelligent life on one other than our own. I don't believe we've ever been visited by any of these other intelligent beings, though.

sdg475

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
With the vast number of planets in the Universe I believe that there must be life somewhere else. Intelligent life? A little less likely, but still probable. I tend to think that humans will be long extincted before any means of communication or contact can be developed.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I believe in something a little different. I believe that there is life on other planets, but I don't think this life is anything like us. In fact, we might not even recognize it as life if we saw it. Or maybe they are invisible, or maybe they hover at a different level of energy then us, so we don't see them. If any of you have read the book "The Celestine Prophecy", you might have an idea of what I mean....

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think this quote from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy sums it up rather nicely:

"It is known that there are an infinite number of worlds, simply because there is an infinite amount of space for them to be in. However, not every one of them is inhabited. Therefore, there must be a finite number of inhabited worlds. Any finite number divided by infinity is as near to nothing as makes no odds, so the average population of all the planets in the Universe can be said to be zero. From this it follows that the population of the whole Universe is also zero, and that any people you may meet from time to time are merely the products of a deranged imagination."

Falcon9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
From the link in the OP: "Authorities are not sure whether any charges will or should be filed against Geery, but say he should be held responsible if the general population was ever endangered by his object."

"His Object" is very phallic looking and DOES look like it could hurt someone!

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
From the link in the OP: "Authorities are not sure whether any charges will or should be filed against Geery, but say he should be held responsible if the general population was ever endangered by his object."

"His Object" is very phallic looking and DOES look like it could hurt someone!

So will that apply to you too Hardguard?

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
I've thought a lot on this topic. I agree that I think at least 99% of UFO sightings are bogus.

I do think there is life on other planets, but I think that they are so far away that we will probably never have any contact with them.

I'm pretty sure 100% of UFO sightings are bogus. Otherwise I agree completely.