deleted298367

I'll be living it as any normal day.

Sigh.

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We should have a big LPSG get togather in every state on v-day (or as I say butt rape day) for all the single men and woman. That would be fun.

coolbrotha86

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
SCREW WORK! I'll go with you! I want to see it to but no one will go with me!

Lol, BirdinMo. I'm flattered that you'd skip work and risk getting fired to go with me... and it would be cool if we could pull off a mass LPSG gathering in 24 hours. I have a feeling it would end in a giant orgy though...

Now that I think about it, seeing a movie like that on Valentine's Day when you're alone would be a little sad. I should either do like killerb and contemplate major mayhem or make it rain on some exotic dancers at a gentleman's club... There's supposed to be an adult film star coming to town so maybe I'll go there. I wonder if she takes quarters...

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sending happy V-days to all I love and flirting in the AM, followed by a late lunch/early dinner with an old friend. It will be slightly romantic, but, haven't seen him in a few, so more of a catching up/it's been awhile thing.

contemplating major mayhem...:tongue:
"You do not talk about fight club!" :shhh: :biggrin1:

StormyB

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'll be living it as any normal day.

Sigh.

Awwwww...me too....its times like this that make me regret cutting all dating until after college :{ ~good news is that I'm getting used to it...this will be my second V-day alone...bad news is that I'm getting use to it.......:{.......~