Ugly cock pics...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marlene_Dietrich

Just Browsing
Media
I really wonder why so many man post pics of their ugly cocks here. Many of them are not huge, not even nice to look at. Who wants to see that? Do these people don't know what is nice and what's not?

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by Marlene_Dietrich@Jul 28 2005, 09:07 AM
I really wonder why so many man post pics of their ugly cocks here. Many of them are not huge, not even nice to look at. Who wants to see that? Do these people don't know what is nice and what's not?
[post=332503]Quoted post[/post]​

Who the hell made you the arbiter of physical perfection?

Reactions: dreamer20

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Wow.

Thats pretty much like saying "Why do ugly people walk down the street? Nobody wants to look at you!"

I assume they post their pics because they want to. And why the hell not? Beauty is totaly subjective after all.

I mean, I dont find your avatar very attractive, so why the hell do you use it?

Marlene_Dietrich

Just Browsing
Media
my avatar is very attractive. There is nothing to discuss about.
But many cocks here are ugly ! I stand by myself ! And I am sure the nice and pretty ones here agree..but maybe some are not as honest as I am, and fear bad reactions. I don't.

Originally posted by SomeGuyOverThere@Jul 28 2005, 05:09 PM
Wow.

Thats pretty much like saying "Why do ugly people walk down the street? Nobody wants to look at you!"

I assume they post their pics because they want to. And why the hell not? Beauty is totaly subjective after all.

I mean, I dont find your avatar very attractive, so why the hell do you use it?
[post=332508]Quoted post[/post]​

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
But many cocks here are ugly ! I stand by myself ! And I am sure the nice and pretty ones here agree..but maybe some are not as honest as I am, and fear bad reactions. I don't.

No lady, he's right. That avatar is ugly. And a lot of people here have seen my cock, and agree I have a pretty one. But I still wouldn't belittle someone whose cock wasn't attractive. Why? Because this is a support site. So like, why don't you go take a long walk off a short pier, because it's obvious that the only why you are here is to get yer rocks off. And believe me, I seriously doubt anyone here would miss you.

Marlene_Dietrich

Just Browsing
Media
yes, a support site for large cocks, right? Or is that a support site for ugly cocks who want to show off?

Originally posted by surferboy@Jul 28 2005, 05:24 PM

No lady, he's right. That avatar is ugly. And a lot of people here have seen my cock, and agree I have a pretty one. But I still wouldn't belittle someone whose cock wasn't attractive. Why? Because this is a support site. So like, why don't you go take a long walk off a short pier, because it's obvious that the only why you are here is to get yer rocks off. And believe me, I seriously doubt anyone here would miss you.
[post=332517]Quoted post[/post]​

Marlene_Dietrich

Just Browsing
Media
oh I'm gonna be banned when I say what I think? Very intolerant surferboy !

Originally posted by surferboy@Jul 28 2005, 05:34 PM
You know, if you just wanna get off, I totally recommend you get the fuck off of here. Wait, why am I feeding the troll? Mark, just ban the bitch.
[post=332529]Quoted post[/post]​

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Do you think my cock is ugly? :eek: (If you say yes I'll never watch any of your films again) :D

Anyway, ugly and beautiful is all a matter of perspective. I actually find most pussies ugly but I don't say anything because the person they are attached to usually has redeeming features. Most truly beautiful girls have detestable personalities and so I don't like them.

If you think something is ugly then just don't look at it.

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Obviously you didnt actually read the bit when I pointed out beauty is subjective .

And more than that, this isnt the "Pretty Cocks Forum", with "Pretty Boys Only" written on it.

This is Large Penis Support Forum, and not only that but, as the motto goes "Every man with a penis is welcome here".

Yes, every one. That doesnt mean they have to be big, and they dont have to be pretty.

If guys with a not great cock want to post their pics, who the hell are you to tell them not to? Who the hell is anyone bar Mister Mark to tell them not to?

I find it disturbing that you will stand on your soapbox and basically tell people not to post their ugly penises because you dont want to see them!

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Originally posted by Marlene_Dietrich+Jul 28 2005, 04:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Marlene_Dietrich &#064; Jul 28 2005, 04:35 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>oh I&#39;m gonna be banned when I say what I think? Very intolerant surferboy &#33;

<!--QuoteBegin-surferboy
@Jul 28 2005, 05:34 PM
You know, if you just wanna get off, I totally recommend you get the fuck off of here. Wait, why am I feeding the troll? Mark, just ban the bitch.
[post=332531]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

You dont appear tollerant of anyone who doesnt match up to your standards...

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by SomeGuyOverThere@Jul 28 2005, 04:09 PM
Thats pretty much like saying "Why do ugly people walk down the street? Nobody wants to look at you&#33;"
[post=332508]Quoted post[/post]​
actually, I find myself saying that all the friggin time. seriously, some of the fucking troglodytes this species breeds should never have seen the light of day.

I gotta agree with "marlene" that yeah, there are way too many ugly people on the internet and yeah, way too many of them show off their equally ugly pasty parts at every opportunity. however, the real point is that our OPINIONS of what constitutes ugly or appealing only apply to ourselves, and seeking to apply them to anyone else is effectively purchasing a first-class e-ticket to whackoland. there is nothing on this site FORCING you to look at anything you don&#39;t want to - if you happen across a picture that you&#39;d rather not have seen, you sigh and move on. life&#39;s like that - cf. the example of ugly people walking down the street above. sure, we&#39;d all LIKE to take a machine-gun out to the mall and massacre all the hideous subhuman flabmountains waddling around there if we could, but most of us accept that the world is always gonna be full of things that offend us in one way or another, and it&#39;s easier just to ignore them and get on with life than make a big deal over them.

Marlene_Dietrich

Just Browsing
Media
no, knight..your&#39;s isn&#39;t ugly at all. If something is nice I have no problem to say that, but be probably possible to say what I think, even if not anyone agrees.

Originally posted by Knight@Jul 28 2005, 05:36 PM
Do you think my cock is ugly? :eek: (If you say yes I&#39;ll never watch any of your films again) :D

Anyway, ugly and beautiful is all a matter of perspective. I actually find most pussies ugly but I don&#39;t say anything because the person they are attached to usually has redeeming features. Most truly beautiful girls have detestable personalities and so I don&#39;t like them.

If you think something is ugly then just don&#39;t look at it.
[post=332532]Quoted post[/post]​

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by Marlene_Dietrich+Jul 28 2005, 12:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Marlene_Dietrich &#064; Jul 28 2005, 12:35 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>oh I&#39;m gonna be banned when I say what I think? Very intolerant surferboy &#33;

<!--QuoteBegin-surferboy
[/b][/quote]

No, you should be banned for being an ignorant bitch that only came here to get off.

Marlene_Dietrich

Just Browsing
Media
yes,beauty is subjective.. and thats just my point of view what I said before &#33;

Originally posted by SomeGuyOverThere@Jul 28 2005, 05:37 PM
Obviously you didnt actually read the bit when I pointed out beauty is subjective .

And more than that, this isnt the "Pretty Cocks Forum", with "Pretty Boys Only" written on it.

This is Large Penis Support Forum, and not only that but, as the motto goes "Every man with a penis is welcome here".

Yes, every one. That doesnt mean they have to be big, and they dont have to be pretty. 

If guys with a not great cock want to post their pics, who the hell are you to tell them not to? Who the hell is anyone bar Mister Mark to tell them not to?

I find it disturbing that you will stand on your soapbox and basically tell people not to post their ugly penises because you dont want to see them&#33;
[post=332534]Quoted post[/post]​

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Originally posted by Marlene_Dietrich+Jul 28 2005, 04:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Marlene_Dietrich &#064; Jul 28 2005, 04:48 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>yes,beauty is subjective.. and thats just my point of view is what I said before &#33;

<!--QuoteBegin-SomeGuyOverThere
@Jul 28 2005, 05:37 PM

I find it disturbing that you will stand on your soapbox and basically tell people not to post their ugly penises because you dont want to see them&#33;
[post=332548]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Err no, you complained that people posted pics of their cocks that you didnt want to see. "Who wants to see that" you said. Which implies that you are applying your sense of what is pretty and saying it applys universally, and that when something offends that sense, it shouldnt be on this site.

halivier

Experimental Member
Media
Who the hell are you to judge someone&#39;s cock is pretty or ugly? Some cocks are ugly for you but maybe not for others.

Originally posted by Marlene_Dietrich+Jul 29 2005, 12:48 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Marlene_Dietrich &#064; Jul 29 2005, 12:48 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>yes,beauty is subjective.. and thats just my point of view what I said before &#33;

<!--QuoteBegin-SomeGuyOverThere
@Jul 28 2005, 05:37 PM

[/b][/quote]

Marlene_Dietrich

Just Browsing
Media
here is so much written that is offending other people personally....I never did that.
if you do not feel addressed..you shouldn&#39;t react. I nerver critized someone special...but the people I mean maybe know what I mean.

=SomeGuyOverThere,Jul 28 2005, 05:51 PM]
yes,beauty is subjective.. and thats just my point of view is what I said before &#33;

Err no, you complained that people posted pics of their cocks that you didnt want to see. "Who wants to see that" you said. Which implies that you are applying your sense of what is pretty and saying it applys universally, and that when something offends that sense, it shouldnt be on this site.
[post=332551]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

Marlene_Dietrich

Just Browsing
Media
I&#39;m not an ignorant as you are..otherwise I wouldn&#39;t have started this topic &#33;

Originally posted by surferboy+Jul 28 2005, 05:46 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(surferboy &#064; Jul 28 2005, 05:46 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Marlene_Dietrich@Jul 28 2005, 12:35 PM
oh I&#39;m gonna be banned when I say what I think? Very intolerant surferboy &#33;

<!--QuoteBegin-surferboy

No, you should be banned for being an ignorant bitch that only came here to get off.
[post=332545]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.