Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Is there really such a thing as an ugly cock?
Unfortunately, yes.

There’s a reason I have a term “ipecock”, it’s a cock so gross or ugly looking that seeing it makes you want to hurl, as if you ingested syrup of ipecac.

Generally if your dick looks like a burnt hot dog or like it got put through a meat grinder, then that’s an ugly cock my man. I won’t be naïve and say “all cocks are beautiful”, because some just absolutely are not and are as far from pretty as can be haha.

Reactions: salopesud

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hope that anyone who might come across that is unpleasing to their eyes would kindly keep their mouths shut.
I still say there are NO ugly cocks, just some that are different,Like the ones posted. I would love to get my mouth on the one with the long foreskin, YUM

Reactions: BoxersguyNJ

salopesud

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I hope that anyone who might come across that is unpleasing to their eyes would kindly keep their mouths shut.
I still say there are NO ugly cocks, just some that are different,Like the ones posted. I would love to get my mouth on the one with the long foreskin, YUM
I agree with you... When I said ugly it was not really perjorative
I love "ugly" strange cocks lol

OldWise

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My GF and I were shopping on a Saturday afternoon and we ran into an older ex-coworker of mine who had quit and got a higher-paying job in the big city 40 miles to our north. Both of us were thinking about doing the same, so we had many questions for him. We ended up buying him lunch and later he bought us dinner. We were back at my apartment, which effectively was also my GF's apartment, although she still had her own. I told him he was invited to join us at our private hot-tub rental that night. (Getting a Saturday night reservation wasn't easy and we had put in for it two weeks earlier.) I told him that we always dipped nude, but he could wear my swim-trunks if he wanted. He wanted. Problem was that although he was shorter than me by five inches, he was heavier (and older, about twenty years and twenty pounds more). Even at the most extreme setting, my trunks would never fit him.

He told me that he would go naked, but asked me to tell my GF that he had a Franken-Cock. I had never heard of such a thing. He explained that his cock had undergone gobs of surgery and it looked like something that was part of the Frankenstein monster. He went on to say that he didn't want her to scream or pass out when she saw it.

At the the first chance I got, I told her about his cock. Rather than being upset or apprehensive, she wondered what it looked like. (What I loved about her was her linking super hot and spicy food and super scary horror movies.) We soon found out and the story behind his cock's appearance. He had once been nude sunbathing at a nudist resort for several days and his cock, which had never seen sunlight, was the most burned part of his body. He said he was classified under sun poisoned and that the the doctors warned him that he might lose his glans. (As he told us the story, I kept thinking, "Thank God I am uncut, thank God...) They ended up replacing the dead skin on his penis with skin from his ass, so his cock looked like a quart of Neapolitan ice cream, with brown, white and pink stripes.

The weird aspect was that I was staring at his cock, my girlfriend was both naked and staring at his cock, but his cock never hardened; mine would have instantly from all the attention. Weirder still, he blamed God or fate for the result. Before his visit to the nudest colony, he had once dated a fantastic women, who had survived a horrific water-skiing accident, which left her right leg deformed. She was lovely and bright and upbeat and tall and sexy, but he could not get past her right leg, which she made no effort to hide from sight. He was convinced that he was being punished for not looking past her leg. I remember him say, "Well, at least sex takes place in the dark."

Reactions: easytwist